Politics & Current Events

Re: 2 charged in death of Ala girl forced to run

• This is disgusting.  That poor little girl.
    [center]**After two miscarriages, two years of struggle and 10 weeks of strict bedrest, E (5lb15oz) and M (4lb15oz) arrive at 36w6d due to pre-eclampsia and compromised blood flow through M's cord**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    [/center]
  • I read stories like this and they test all of my left-leaning beliefs about "reproductive rights."  Some people really should not be allowed to reproduce.
  • image swimbikepuke:
    I read stories like this and they test all of my left-leaning beliefs about "reproductive rights."  Some people really should not be allowed to reproduce.
    In this case, they didn't. It was the girl's stepmother and step grandmother.

ETA JFC I take that back
  • image tartaruga:
    image swimbikepuke:
    I read stories like this and they test all of my left-leaning beliefs about "reproductive rights."  Some people really should not be allowed to reproduce.
    In this case, they didn't. It was the girl's stepmother and step grandmother.

ETA JFC I take that back

From the article:

Robert Hardin and Savannah's biological mother divorced in 2006. Court documents obtained by FOX6 News show Robert and Heather Hardin shared joint custody. Heather served as the primary custodial parent. In May, Savannah's father filed a petition to have that agreement changed. Robert Hardin said he could provide a more stable environment for Savannah, claiming her mother's lifestyle was not fit for custody of a child. Custody was eventually granted to Savannah's father. In those same court records, Heather says she lost custody because she could not afford an attorney to fight for custody.

And I want to cry.  

Also, if I were Heather, I'd probably do something to get me some time in jail, too.  For serious.  The body count would be going up.