Pittsburgh Nesties

North Moms - Daycare

I LOVE the center my DS is currently attending.  I don't like that I am the only one to drop off and pick up.  New house location makes it REALLY out of the way for DH to drop off DS.  Does anyone have a place they want to rave about?  Bonus points if they have a school-aged program as well.  I don't really want to have to find another new place in a few years.  We are in McCandless/Ingomar and we want to stay near I-79 if possible.  Thanks!

-Jodie

Re: North Moms - Daycare

• I am the PreK teacher at Peekaboo Playhouse on Rt19 where 910 intersects.  We are located in the office building behind Sheetz.  We have openings...how old is your kiddo? 
  • Youngworld would likely be pretty close to you - on corner of Rochester & Ingomar.  http://www.yworldinc.com/index2.ivnu
    photo 332252f4-f278-4d48-99f9-c275d87c3339.jpg
    How time flies! Caileigh (9), Keira (6) & Eamon (3)

• I will likely call Peekaboo Playhouse.  I spoke with Youngworld yesterday - super close, but I don't know that our philosophies will mesh well. 

I called a total of 4 places yesterday.  Don't want to sound snarky, but they are going to have to do a lot to impress me enough to change. 

Right now it looks as if I am just going to have to suck it up because I have got it pretty good where I am.