Pittsburgh Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

North Moms - Daycare

I LOVE the center my DS is currently attending.  I don't like that I am the only one to drop off and pick up.  New house location makes it REALLY out of the way for DH to drop off DS.  Does anyone have a place they want to rave about?  Bonus points if they have a school-aged program as well.  I don't really want to have to find another new place in a few years.  We are in McCandless/Ingomar and we want to stay near I-79 if possible.  Thanks!

-Jodie

Re: North Moms - Daycare

• I am the PreK teacher at Peekaboo Playhouse on Rt19 where 910 intersects.  We are located in the office building behind Sheetz.  We have openings...how old is your kiddo? 
  • Youngworld would likely be pretty close to you - on corner of Rochester & Ingomar.  http://www.yworldinc.com/index2.ivnu
    photo 332252f4-f278-4d48-99f9-c275d87c3339.jpg
    How time flies! Caileigh (9), Keira (6) & Eamon (3)

• I will likely call Peekaboo Playhouse.  I spoke with Youngworld yesterday - super close, but I don't know that our philosophies will mesh well. 

I called a total of 4 places yesterday.  Don't want to sound snarky, but they are going to have to do a lot to impress me enough to change. 

Right now it looks as if I am just going to have to suck it up because I have got it pretty good where I am.