January 2010 Weddings

Weekend plans?

Are you guys doing anything fun??

Tonight: I'm working until 8:30/9 and if this sinus headache doesn't go away, heading home and going to bed.

Tomorrow: finally finishing my 5.5 mile run (hopefully!), buying a new TV for the bedroom, and maybe going out for our belated Valentine's Day fondue (depending on how much the TV is!)

Sunday: cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping while H is at work; later, he's having friends over to watch wrestling (UGH) so I'll hide in our bedroom and watch our new TV!

Super boring but I'll take it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
January 2, 2010
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
EDD October 10, 2013

Re: Weekend plans?

• Tonight: going grocery shopping since we have no food. 

Tomorrow: I am hoping to convince H that we need to a deep clean for the house. The base boards and fans are in desperate need of TLC. I think we are also going to dinner with some friends

Sunday: it's my craft day! I have a couple things I want to make for the nursery. I also want to make a meal plan/grocery board. I'm hoping a cute one will make me meal plan

Monday/Tuesday: H has both these off so I'm excited! I think he will want them to be rest days though...whic means tons of video games.  

BFP 02/2010 m/c 03/17/2010 dx PCOS 04/2010
    BFP 08/13/2011 CP 08/15/2011
    BFP 09/16/2011 EDD 05/20/2012
    Claire Elizabeth, born 5/30 via a med free birth Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually have fun stuff going on this weekend!

Today: moved some of our excess crap into our new storage unit.  Now I get to reorganize the closet and bask in the clean corners not piled with boxes.  There will be more to move next weekend.

Saturday: BULL RIDING!  Watch for us on the NBC Sport network, teehee.  I don't know how good our seats are, though.

Sunday: Day to myself. Ahhhh... 

image image
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Friday:  we headed up to Ballarat (3 hour drive) for a wedding on Saturday and visited DH's cousin at hospice -- she is remarkably cheerful.

Saturday:  wedding in a small town about an hour east of Ballarat, and we drive home; now we're having a quiet lazy night.

Sunday:  Back on the road, up to Melbourne for me to attend a meet-up and for DH to do some used record shopping.

Monday:  Over to MIL's house to help her move some books into the shelves FIL built. 

I don't mind being held to a higher standard; I mind being held to a lower one. (Sam Seaborn, The West Wing)
    Anniversary
  • Friday - Quiet dinner at home and watched some of the backed up DVR

Saturday - H is cleaning while I do online teaching, I'm planning on doing some photos for a fine art series I'm working on later if the light is good outside.  Maybe belated V-Day dinner and a movie later.

Sunday - Relaxing.  H and my brother are watching wrestling in the evening so probably dinner beforehand.

And I'm not off Monday so I'll be working!

BabyFetus Ticker