Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Girl 2/14

Really, nothing posted yet??

Jess just had the suckiest v-day ever. Ended an attempt at a one night stand face timing with a random guy's mom? I was dying when they were all in that guy's apartment, Schmidt going on about the "street youths" and then his car ended up on blocks! The ex-girlfriend showing up, Cece's boyfriend "fetching" a stick for Jess, just a disaster all around. 

And if Nick hadn't seen her, do you think she would have knocked on Schmidt's door??

But really, Cece hooking up with Schmidt? I wonder if Schmidt will just get over being totally obsessed with her, or brag about hooking up, or something. They are going to get found out- Schmidt can't keep that to himself.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/ab19id.jpg[/IMG]

Re: New Girl 2/14

• I just watched this last night on our DVR and I was rolling! Jess' Valentines night was such a disaster. I was cracking up when the dudes ex showed up and was just sitting at the table eating. And Nick and the *** fight was hilarious!

I wasn't surprised about Schmidt and Cece, but I'm interested to see where that will go and I'm sure Schmidt will spill the beans, but I know its going to be funny to watch him trying to keep it under wraps.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I almost gave up on this show in the beginning and I'm so glad I didn't. The past several episodes have been laugh out loud hilarious. I love all the predicaments the guys get into, and Schmidt is my absolute fav!

I'm glad Cece and Schmidt hooked up, good for him! You can tell that she likes him, but has been trying not to but finally gave in. I'm doubly glad that Jess didn't end up hooking up with him either. I'm waiting for her and Nick to get together.

• I loved this week's episode. I laughed the entire time. The "street youths" was hilarious. I knew it was only a matter of time before Schmidt and Cece hooked up. It'll be fun to see how that turns out.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/x1lefq.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/4vi7aw.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.lovekblog.com/
  • I have loved this show from the first episode and the last episode was no different - awesome and hilarious.

There have now been 2 actors from True Blood on HBO to show up on this show, first Nick's lawyer girlfriend Julia (Lizzy Caplan) and then Jess' would-have-been Valentine's hookup, Oliver (Ryan Kwanten).

Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • OMG, Jess and her big box of condoms in her purse, LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL 'street youths' still makes me laugh when I think about it.  Schmidt is the best.  I also loved 'little Jess.'  It was the funniest episode so far in my opinion.

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
    Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 
  • image jesigirli:

I have loved this show from the first episode and the last episode was no different - awesome and hilarious.

There have now been 2 actors from True Blood on HBO to show up on this show, first Nick's lawyer girlfriend Julia (Lizzy Caplan) and then Jess' would-have-been Valentine's hookup, Oliver (Ryan Kwanten).

I wondered if they said, "we're looking for someone to play hot and dumb?" and Lizzy Caplan suggested Ryan Kwanten since he does Jason Stackhouse so well.

-Clare
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I loved this episode. I really like Nick and Julia together. They get each other and are just adorable. I think Nick and Jess will eventually end up having a thing, but I'm glad they're not pushing it.

Schmidt and the "youths" cracked me up. I loved seeing "Jason Stackhouse" make an appearance (and he made an appearance in my dream last night - woot!). The part with his ex eating tacos at the table while they make out on the couch was so awkward and hilarious. Jess was so determined to have a one night stand! 

I'm really glad she didn't get to knock on Schmidt's door. DH and were like "No! They can't hook up! So weird!" and I was relieved she got caught by Nick and spilled her condoms everywhere. lol

I just freaking love this show.  

• The box of condoms was hilarious. I was dying every time she pulled it out.

I have hopes of someday Nick and Jess getting together. But for now, I actually really like him with Janis Ian. 

• image Young_Love:

I can't stop stop giggling every time I see this.

This is the one show I watch live, and then watch again on hulu :) 

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/ab19id.jpg[/IMG]