Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I really hate it when..

There is no good music on the radio. my morning talk show was just annoying me, I've tried yahoo radio and aol music and nothing good is one. If it weren't for the fact that I have to hike to my car I would go get a CD from it.

Re: I really hate it when..

• I hook my iPod up to my computer speakers. I got tired of playing the radio game, and my work blocks most radio sites now anyway.
  • Nobody listens to music here. I'm not sure why, it's just always been taboo...I may break the silence.

• I have to have music during the day, or I'd go insane. Well more than I already have.
  • I love yahoo radio Big hits of the 90's. Reminds me of jr. high and high school.
  • I am so fed up with the radio that I brought in a CD to work today. But I was in the same boat as you yesterday. Car was just too far (and it was too hot out) to go get one.
  • I dont get to listen to the radio at work, just on the way there. I wish I could have some Kevin & Bean while I worked on my files in the morning!
  • image BeckiC:
    I dont get to listen to the radio at work, just on the way there. I wish I could have some Kevin & Bean while I worked on my files in the morning!

Me too but darn kroq doesn't come in at my desk. :( And it barely comes in on my drive to work these days. I am going through withdrawls.

• image BeckiC:
    I dont get to listen to the radio at work, just on the way there. I wish I could have some Kevin & Bean while I worked on my files in the morning!

Oh I would be so happy if I could get K&B at work. Since I started the Vanpool, no crazy fun for me. :( I drove myself in today and was so happy to get to listen again!

• There is no way I could go the day without some sort of music or entertainment. Right now I'm just listening to some news radio, getting some updates but if there is one more political update (which is exactly the same as the last) than I'm going to switch again.
  • Can you guys listen to K&B online? They stream live on KROQ's website..

I use Pandora.com a lot for music at work. You put in an artist's name that you like and they compile a playlist of artists and songs that are similar to what you entered. There arent any commericals which is nice and you can skip through songs a certain number of times per hour.

• image mrsmj2008:

Can you guys listen to K&B online? They stream live on KROQ's website..

I used to, but work blocks it now. :(

• image mrsmj2008:

Can you guys listen to K&B online? They stream live on KROQ's website..

Not only does work block the site, but I don't have speakers. As a matter fact...I don't even have a PC computer. It's called a wise terminal. It's very limited in it's capabilities. I can't even change the desktop picture.