Sex & Romance

Nympho Niagara or X-Scream?

For those who have tried either/both of these creams from Pure Romance/Slumber Parties, which do you recommend and why? What did it/they do for you? 

Re: Nympho Niagara or X-Scream?

• I am a Pure Romance consultant and can easily answer this. X Scream is a unisex cream that can be used for a man or woman, it also comes in different flavors. Nympho Niagara is flavorless and is meant just for the woman. If you have never used an arousal cream before I would start with Ex T Cee or Nympho Niagra. I would use X Scream if you have had experience with an arousal cream or if you have a hard time achieving an orgasm. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can tell you that most of my customers start with Nympho and move up from that
  • Thanks for your reply! They're both menthol-based, right? So does the NN just have less of the active ingredient? I don't need/care about flavor or ability to be used on him. Just some serious arousal enhancement since toddler = rushed, foreplay-free sex more often than not. I've never used a cream before except that I did try either NN or Xscream at a slumber party years ago (and can't remember which). Thanks again for your help!
  • I would go ahead and try the X Scream, just my personal opinion. :o) If you need anything else feel free to ask :o)