Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nympho Niagara or X-Scream?

For those who have tried either/both of these creams from Pure Romance/Slumber Parties, which do you recommend and why? What did it/they do for you? 

Re: Nympho Niagara or X-Scream?

• I am a Pure Romance consultant and can easily answer this. X Scream is a unisex cream that can be used for a man or woman, it also comes in different flavors. Nympho Niagara is flavorless and is meant just for the woman. If you have never used an arousal cream before I would start with Ex T Cee or Nympho Niagra. I would use X Scream if you have had experience with an arousal cream or if you have a hard time achieving an orgasm. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can tell you that most of my customers start with Nympho and move up from that
  • Thanks for your reply! They're both menthol-based, right? So does the NN just have less of the active ingredient? I don't need/care about flavor or ability to be used on him. Just some serious arousal enhancement since toddler = rushed, foreplay-free sex more often than not. I've never used a cream before except that I did try either NN or Xscream at a slumber party years ago (and can't remember which). Thanks again for your help!
  • I would go ahead and try the X Scream, just my personal opinion. :o) If you need anything else feel free to ask :o)