Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

tonight's gossip girl

i missed most of it

is georgina gossip girl? 

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d

Re: tonight's gossip girl

• Most of the episode was boring.  The last 5 minutes were great though!  I love the new twists.
  • Was Georgina Gossip Girl all along, or is she the new Gossip Girl?  I can't imagine she was GG at Jesus Camp, right?
  • I don't believe that she was GG the whole time. I'm thinking just for the relaunch of GG. 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Yea, I think we will find out she is just relaunch GG.
    "I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)
  • image pugznploons:

is georgina gossip girl? 

For now.

• AAAAHHHHHH!  I about had a heart attack when I saw her dress while typing!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love how this show sets up a scene: using the right music, the soap opera cuts to the looks on everyone's faces awaiting the scene's climax....and that moment is  almost always everyone getting an update from GG on their phones at the most inappropriate times (I'm at a royal wedding, well, no need to switch my phone to silent) and playing a video IN THE MIDDLE OF A WEDDING (substitute wedding for any number of places where you would never imagine checking your phone). 

I really do have a love/hate relationship with this show. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I believe Georgina was Gossip Girl this whole time. Think about it, she has always been obsessed with Serena and her friends. When they showed her dress, DH yelled out " I TOLD YOU!" He knew it the whole time since he started watching it with me.

I was so pissed off at this episode though. I do not think Chuck put the video up on GG. Obviously Georgina could have herself or like she said one of the three friends. I think possibly Nate or Serena.

I was so mad seeing that she and the prince got married after all....I wanted to cry. I knew he would say some crazy sh!t to her about not being able to get out of the marriage and that he is gonna treat her like crap or whatever. VERY MAD that it's Dan who she called.....they are setting up a couple who just doesn't make any sense. Why can't they JUST be friends? Why do they have to get into a relationship?? It's so stupid.

On another note: What the hell ever happened to when Diana called Jack about Chuck being in the hospital?? I hate that they have skipped SO much since that accident. They really have a lot of explaining to do!

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Most people know I was rooting for Prince Louie most of the season, and I was so happy to see that she went through with the wedding.. but about 5 minutes later I was MAD! I had no idea he could be so evil! I knew his mom and his sister were, but not him! I always thought he truely loved her and was just really threatened by Chuck and Dan. I mean when she originally met him, he was posing as a servant because he didn't want people to know he was royalty. He came off as so humble in the beginning, unless his mom finally got under his skin.

I feel so stupid never piecing together that Georgina could be Gossip Girl! I thought Kristen Bell was going to finally make an appearance at some point since she's the voice behind GG, and she'd be a new character near the end of the show or something. Wow.. many twists last night!

• image JSweetieXO:

I believe Georgina was Gossip Girl this whole time. Think about it, she has always been obsessed with Serena and her friends. When they showed her dress, DH yelled out " I TOLD YOU!" He knew it the whole time since he started watching it with me.

I was so pissed off at this episode though. I do not think Chuck put the video up on GG. Obviously Georgina could have herself or like she said one of the three friends. I think possibly Nate or Serena.

I was so mad seeing that she and the prince got married after all....I wanted to cry. I knew he would say some crazy sh!t to her about not being able to get out of the marriage and that he is gonna treat her like crap or whatever. VERY MAD that it's Dan who she called.....they are setting up a couple who just doesn't make any sense. Why can't they JUST be friends? Why do they have to get into a relationship?? It's so stupid.

On another note: What the hell ever happened to when Diana called Jack about Chuck being in the hospital?? I hate that they have skipped SO much since that accident. They really have a lot of explaining to do!

Haha MH said the same thing... he was like well duh it was her the whole time didn't you know that? I was like uh huh... whatever you say honey. :)

I also want to know what the heck happened to the whole Diana and Jack thing.

And I knew it was going to be Dan that she called... I'm not sure how I feel about it though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't think Georgina is the real Gossip Girl, but we will see.

Also, they missed the chance for a perfect Chuck and Blair moment at the end and I was SO MAD. Dan is seriously the most pretentious, irritating person on the show (since Vanessa left), and I cannot handle them trying to force Dan and Blair together. It is pretty clear that Blair does not love Dan, so why are they dragging this out?

Yay for the return of Wallace Shawn though! I love him! And the Princess Bride reference. (although one of these days, they better work and Inconceivable! in there somehow)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • I'm so tired of waiting for Blair and Chuck to be together. I don't like Blair and Dan together, I'm tired of this vow to God stuff, I just want my happy ending - and then some new drama to start up elsewhere, like the real Charlie and Diana and Jack and whatever the heck else the writers have left dangling while we're on this wild goose chase for love.

Did the prince and his mother *really* think Blair would just go along with being treated like crap for a marriage in the public eye? Like she wouldn't A: raise a stink and hire a lawyer; B: cause a scene; C: run the eff away; D: all of the above? Right. She may feel guilty for all that she's done to Louis, and she has done a lot, but she's not a total glutton for punishment.

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • I love Wallace Shawn too!  I spied him in Woody Allen's 1979 film 'Manhattan' last week on HBO. He had a small role but he was charming as ever.

Blair is a big dope, she had an out before getting married.

Is the caterer girl the real Charlie Rhodes? 

• image mavjen:

I love Wallace Shawn too!  I spied him in Woody Allen's 1979 film 'Manhattan' last week on HBO. He had a small role but he was charming as ever.

I was just coming to say that I'm surprised no one has said anything about this! I'm about 98% sure it is the real CR. I'm more interested to see where this goes more than anything else going on in the show.

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• image tjlovesthepokes:
    image mavjen:

I love Wallace Shawn too!  I spied him in Woody Allen's 1979 film 'Manhattan' last week on HBO. He had a small role but he was charming as ever.

I was just coming to say that I'm surprised no one has said anything about this! I'm about 98% sure it is the real CR. I'm more interested to see where this goes more than anything else going on in the show.

What I can't understand is how Nate found out all that info about her yet somehow overlooked her name? I mean, come on. I know Rufus and Lily already knew about her, but combined with the "from FL, no help from mom" bit, you'd think he'd be putting 2 and 2 together. 

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

• OMG. I'm so sick that I didn't even realize the caterer girl was Charlotte. Ah! 

I don't think Georgina was GG the whole time. What about when she was in Belarus or Jesus Camp?

I was really hoping Blair wouldn't marry Louis and would get together with Chuck. It serves her right for marrying him. He's so boring and annoying. Well...apparently, evil too. Did you see how he kept smiling as he told her that stuff? Dude. 

Anyways, it was a gorgeous wedding and that cake was stunning.  

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • image rebus82:
    image tjlovesthepokes:
    image mavjen:

What I can't understand is how Nate found out all that info about her yet somehow overlooked her name? I mean, come on. I know Rufus and Lily already knew about her, but combined with the "from FL, no help from mom" bit, you'd think he'd be putting 2 and 2 together. 

I was thinking the same thing!!

So was Prince Louie faking all along? Or did he come up with it all after he talked to his mom?

Can someone refresh me on the contract?

BFP #1 8.16.10 m/c at 5w BFP #2 10.21.10 m/c at 5w4d
    BFP #3 2.15.11 EDD 10.27.11. DD born 10.29.11
    Betas @9dpo = 23 Betas @12dpo= 128.5 Betas @17dpo= 1075 Betas @21dpo =5800s
    @6w hb 114 bpm! @8w4d hb 178 bpm! @12w hb 169 bpm! @18w hb 150 bpm!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I also wanted to comment on the Charlotte "Lola" Rhodes thing.  I wonder how long Nate is going to date her before everyone pieces it all together.  I'm kind of surprised that Lola don't realize if not by sight, but by name, that Serena is her cousin and Lily is her aunt.  Guess she doesn't know about the "Vanderbuilt" family?

metamorpHOUSE - The transition of a house to a home

Moxie and Mischief - The Offbeat Mama's Guide to
    Burlington County and Surrounding Areas
  • I just watched it tonight...

I don't think Georgina is the real gossip girl.  I think she just started because the site was hacked. 

I agree that I don't understand how Nate could find out all that information about the girl and not find out that she was the real Charlotte Rhodes. 

I'm glad that Chuck and Blair didn't end up together after this episode,  it would have been too predictable.   I like that Prince Louis is finally showing that he isn't just a drone but I don't know how he thinks that Blair would stay married to him.  As if she isn't going to just get it annulled as fast as she can. 

Lastly,  I hated Blair's hair in this episode. 

Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • image deo:

Lastly,  I hated Blair's hair in this episode. 

Ugh, that's what I was thinking the entire show - how that was so NOT royal wedding hair. 

• The catering girl is definitely the REAL Charlie. She most likely will have NO clue about the Rhodes legacy. Her mother was taking money from her grandmother and then duped everyone into believing someone else was her so SHE can take the inheritance.

Blair's hair did look like crap...I also hated her dress. The dress she first had on before changing it was better.

I think Louis did love Blair but after all the betrayals, he and his mother chose to do this to her to save face. She tried to run away with Chuck with the paparazzi taking photos of it all and then lost the baby PLUS on video admitted to Chuck how much she loves him. That would be pretty humiliating to the royal family especially since Blair is just a commoner who the Prince chose to marry.

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh and Gossip Girl could totally have been Georgina the whole time. How would GG know Nate's cell phone # without it being her? She was pissed that one of her enemies (Serena) were trying to take over her site. When she was in bible camp, she could have still done everything there. Everything on GG is sent into her by these kids.
    Part of That World Blog