Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Amsale Coco gown for sale

I am selling my beautiful Amsale Coco gown.  The dress was worn for my destination wedding October 2010 for just a few hours and was immediately cleaned and boxed within weeks.  The dress was bought brand new from the designer flagship store in New York, NY.  I have all of the papers and original receipts as well.  The cost of the dress was $3900.00 plus tax and $575.00 flat rate for alterations and I also paid $525.00 to have the gown professionally cleaned and boxed.   I am a street size 0, dress was ordered in a size 4 before slight alterations were made.  I am 5'4 and I wore a 3" heel with the gown.  I had cups sewn into the gown that could fit most chest sizes. I am selling the dress for $1800.00 or best offer, which is less than half of what was spent on the dress and it is in prestine condition.  I hope someone will get the chance to enjoy this dress as much as I did.