Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm caught up on Drop Dead Diva.. (spoilers)

And the season finale is such a cliffhanger.  I can't imagine if I'd watched it back in September, I think the 6 month wait is going to be bad enough.  I was on such a roll (watching 3 seasons consecutively) and I can't stand that I have to wait so long!

I thought it was pretty good (Jane on the airplane), although pretty unrealistic (I mean, did she even pack anything to bring?!).  More of a cliffhanger for me than the other 2 seasons, even with Grayson in the hospital.  What were your thoughts?

Re: I'm caught up on Drop Dead Diva.. (spoilers)

• OMG I can't even remember how the season ended! Was it to go with the judge guy or did she move to another country?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She gets on a plane to go to Italy, and Owen shows up.  Grayson tried to get on the plane but the gate was closed already.. but Stacey was going to tell him about Jane.
  • I thought Stacey told him about Jane, and that is why he went after her.  I really can't wait to see what happens this next season.  I'm trying to be very patient about this.  I like Owen, but I still really want to see Grayson and Jane get together.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]