What are your top 5 family hangouts in the area? We go a lot of places, but are always looking for more, so I'm hoping to find some new ideas:
1. Longwood Gardens - in Kennett PA, this place is beautiful, especially in the sping and summer. Great for the kids. Very cool treehouses and lots to see and do.
2. Grounds For Sculpture - Hamilton NJ. Another great outdoor space if you are an art lover. Fantastic sculptures and lots for kids to explore.
3. Atsion Lake - Great alternative to treking out to the shore. Also the calm lake water is less threatening to little ones.
4. StoryBook Land - Egg Harbor Township, NJ. I am not crazy about the admission price, but this is still a super cute place for little ones.
5. Historic Smithville Park - Easthampton, NJ. Great walking trails, a flosting walkway and an awesome playground!