GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NOTD reporting for duty!

1. What's your name? Jessica

2. What brought you to this board? Having been on GP, finally getting my BFP I thought it was time to move over to the GPM board.  How long have you been posting?  I started posting on GP almost 2 years ago, I came on over to GPM in September I think it was...

3. If you are married, tell us a little about your DH/SO & why you love him: I met DH through mutual friends on New Year's Eve 2002.  We hit it off right away.  He was cute, personable and we seemed to have a lot in common.  Very family oriented, love of sports, traveling, etc etc.  Why I love him - he can cook!  Although not in the business anymore, he did go to culinary school :-).  He is super supportive and knows just what to say when I am having a bad day.  We can finish each other's sentences and for the most part are always on the same page.  Although not a romantic guy, he certainly knows how to surprise me just at the right time.  Believe me, he has faults too, but don't we all :-).

4. What do you do for a living, and do you like your job? Why or why not? I work at an insurance company - doing management reporting (a little finance, a little accounting, a little data manipulation/gathering. and a little technical too).  My job is ok, I like it because it's not super stressful and not too far of a commute but the job itself is kind of mundane.

5. Tell us about your outside babies, inside babies, or furbabies- anything you want us to know about them!  I'm hoping with the addition of our baby girl, Madison, in April that our furbaby Reggie isn't tossed aside.  He has been our baby for the last 5.5 years.  He has such a personality and I love him to pieces.  

6. What's special and important to you? Religion, hobbies, people- give us some insight into YOU  My family is special/important to me - I don't know what I would do without them.  I'm hoping that DH and I can be as good of parent's as we both had.  And I'm hoping our baby girl turns out just like us. 

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
Madison Lynn image image
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: NOTD reporting for duty!

• Wedding and bump pictures, please :)
  • image mrs.messi:
    Wedding and bump pictures, please :)

Yes please! I would also love to hear about decor plans for the nursery, and see pics if you have them.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hey Jessica!

Nice to "see" you on here. I am so happy to hear that you guys have a baby name. I love it :)

DH and I should be finalizing names very soon too.

Our New Home! Renovation Underway! The Law Nest
    TTC Journey
    7/2008 - begin TTC
    7/2009 - began charting
    9/2009 - Dx Endometriosis
    10/2009 - HSG/SA (Normal)
    12/2009 -6/2010 - Lupron #1 & 2
    Sep-Nov 2010- Clomid Cycles #1&2 = BFN
    Dec 2010 - Clomid Cycle #3 = BFP (1/11/11);no h/b (2/10/11); D&C (2/23/11)
    5/11-6/11 - herbal tea regime = BFN
    7/24/2011- herbal tea regime = surprise BFP
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers