Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Our home depot card balance is zero...

Good Lord, I know this sounds like a ridiculous thing to be excited about but for the past two and a half years we have always had *something* on that damn thing.

Let's hope I can stick with the plan of no home renos during 2012...

Re: Our home depot card balance is zero...

• Excitement over paying off debt is never ridiculous! And there's no way in hell you're going to stick to that plan. ;) 

image" width="250">
  • image McGillicuddy13:

Excitement over paying off debt is never ridiculous! And there's no way in hell you're going to stick to that plan. ;) 

I know, in my mind I keep imaging DH's bathroom looking cuter and new carpet in our bedroom (which we can't replace until the bathroom is done).  I can do it.  We will probably start that reno exactly on January 1, 2013.

• We did some minor reno on our house last weekend to get ready to sell. It's so addictive! There's a ton of stuff I'd like to do to our current house, and keep having to talk myself out of it b/c they aren't changes we'd see a return on, necessarily. 

Can't WAIT until we move.  

image" width="250">
  • Your 2013 Reno plans are going to be INSANE since all you'll do this entire year is plan them. 
  • Good for you! We may have to open one up soon, for the flooring we're about to put in (hopefully).

We just got our kitchen leak fixed so that's no longer a worry. But it feels like we are at HD every dang weekend.

I have a feeling that 2012 is going to be a big year for us home-wise. 

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]
  • I give it three months before you start another reno. Admit it; you're addicted to them!
    image image
  • image SunnyDaze31:
    I give it three months before you start another reno. Admit it; you're addicted to them!

I AM addicted - but we want to travel a bit this year.  So..no renos. I haven't been on www.houzz.com in ages.

• image +PuppyWuppy+:

image SunnyDaze31:
    I give it three months before you start another reno. Admit it; you're addicted to them!

I AM addicted - but we want to travel a bit this year.  So..no renos. I haven't been on www.houzz.com in ages.

I did not know about this site. I don't think I'll be able to look away. 

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]
  • image fuzzylogic:
    image +PuppyWuppy+:

image SunnyDaze31:

I did not know about this site. I don't think I'll be able to look away. 

I probably have 25 ideabooks set up. LOVE that site!