Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oversharing on FB

There is this person I graduated HS with. We aren't friends just FB friends. Anyways, her status today was "Please pray for my 18 year old sister so she won't have an abortion. This baby is part of her and she needs to step up and do the right thing". I am staying far away from this post, but it has exploded. There are definetly things that you do not share on FB. I don't think her sister is on there because she hasn't posted anything yet. It has been entertaining though.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: Oversharing on FB

• I would be beyond pissed if I were her sister. That is unbelievable. There are a list of things you have no right to tell other people without permission and that's one of them. Wow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow. I'd be BEYOND pissed at this person. Even if she wants prayers, she could have easily said something like, "Please pray for my sister as she walks through a difficult time" or something.
  • Yeah, I'm in the this is pretty unforgivable boat too. Wow. I'd like to read the ensuing frenzy though. 
  • What a b*tch.  I am a pretty forgiving person, but I don't know if I would ever speak again to someone who did something like that to me.
  • What a B.  I would be beyond pissed if I had a sister and she posted something like that on FB. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That is totally NOT her information to share, and especially not on Facebook.
    image image
  • Add me to the group who'd be done in life with her. What a terrible, awful person. 
  • image bluekid:
    Add me to the group who'd be done in life with her. What a terrible, awful person. 

Let's add manipulative, selfish, and arrogant at least to that. Man I can't even imagine, no matter your stance on the topic.  

• image WendyToo:

image bluekid:
    Add me to the group who'd be done in life with her. What a terrible, awful person. 

Let's add manipulative, selfish, and arrogant at least to that. Man I can't even imagine, no matter your stance on the topic.  

I wanted to write which of the three annoys me the most, but I can't choose. You hit the nail on the head with those descriptors.