Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How do I lose so many water bottles?

I feel like I constantly buy them, and big ones, usually 32 ounces, and of course, I'm back down to one again. I honestly have no idea where they could be. 

Oh, and the fact that my socks are a variety of colors (or have colored stripes on them) means I have to wear matching socks, and there are always a few without a buddy. I know I CAN wear socks with different colored stripes, but I'm super anal about this, because I know as soon as I wear a non-matching pair I'll suddenly find the other pink/ green/ blue/ etc one. 

Do you regularly lose any H&F stuff?  

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/ab19id.jpg[/IMG]

Re: How do I lose so many water bottles?

• My socks NEVER match. I have so many adidas white w/ color strips you'd think i'd be able to find a mate, but nope. I can't wear two different brand socks together. It drives me crazy.

I'm alway losing running gloves (the cheepy $1 ones). Its like a universal rule that I can't own two pairs at the same time.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2pzyb02.jpg[/IMG]
  • Water bottles too! Sometimes I'll take a hard turn and one will slide out from under a seat. And Chapstick becomes invisible around me too. 
  • You need to do more races, I feel like every time we do a race we get a new water bottle.

• I pin my socks together so they don't get lost. DH thinks it's dumb, but he's always the one searching for a matching pair. :D