Decorating & Renovating

Remember that gray sectional from Costco?

http://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/62479086.aspx

Does anyone know if it's in-store only?  I looked on their site and don't see it.

Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!

Re: Remember that gray sectional from Costco?

• I'd love to hear more about this as well. It looks like a great deal!

• It might be store specific, but you can call them with the item number and ask. They do have a lot of furniture in store right now.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • image Mystery2B:
    It might be store specific, but you can call them with the item number and ask. They do have a lot of furniture in store right now.

Good to know! We are actually going tonight for groceries. I was just hoping to get some measurements beforehand. Thanks!

Go Phils!!
  • We bought one yesterday in the store. Rented a u-haul and brought it home. We really like it so far. 
  • I looked online for it when I originally suggested it and couldn't find it. So my guess is it is store only.
  • image SailorGray:

Does anyone know if it's in-store only?  I looked on their site and don't see it.

Thanks!

We bought it this weekend too and LOVE it. Here is Costco item # and measurements:

Item #569587

Measurements:

Sofa: 122"L x 84"D x 36"H

Ottoman 34"L x 26"D x 20"H

HTH!

• image SailorGray:

Thanks!

We bought it this weekend too and LOVE it. Here is Costco item # and measurements:

Item #569587

Measurements:

Sofa: 122"L x 84"D x 36"H

Ottoman 34"L x 26"D x 20"H

HTH!

• It's in store only. I tried to find it online when we got ours the last time they had them in the stores.

I do think it's more brown than grey, but maybe that is just the room we have it in, though I thought it looked brown in the store too.

We are going to need to have a PIP post of the Costco sectionals! It's a nice piece.
  • FYI, all Costco store merchandise is different than their online merchandise.  It's basically two seperate companies that do the ordering.

And if anyone is looking for a sectional similar to that one, I just bought the Elliott sectional at Macy's for $1600, and it's about a 1/3 larger than the Costco one.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for all of the replies, ladies! We checked it out tonight. The things is we don't need a sofa, but I fell in love when I saw the OP about it the other day. It was very nice IP, but just too big for our space. If only we were buying NOW and not next year....

Go Phils!!
  • Costco periodically has these in-store furniture sales.  I saw the same sectional last week and wanted to get it, but we don't want to make that kind of purchase before we move into our house.

So, I'm planning on moving our old furniture, and making sure I check costco periodically to catch the next deal.

• Would you mind posting a picture, or like so i can see if this is the same sectional? Also I was windering id you could post the furntiure company that makes it and there model number so I can find it if costco does not bring it back

Thanks,

Heather

•  Hi there,

Anyone who bought the gray sectional remember the name of the sectional and what Brand it is?  They went on clearance in my area and all of California is sold out.....  I want to do a search on line.  I waited to late!

• The Costco item # is 569587. Brand is "Emerald Home" and style is "Joshua" (3-piece fabric sectional).

(That's from a photo DH took of the sign with item information.)

image image