Houston Nesties

Does anyone still do Swagbucks?

I rarely see it mentioned and I myself forget to use it at times.  I haven't had enough points for a gift card in ages.

But I wonder if that is just me. 

Re: Does anyone still do Swagbucks?

• No, I got a new laptop and didn't install the toolbar and kind of forgot about it.  Sometimes if I'm just watching TV or something I'll go do a poll or NOSO.  But no giftcards here in a looong time either.
  • I still do.  I average $5 to 20 a month in amazon GCs.  I have the nest SB search bookmarked.
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • I stopped because I never received either of my two Amazon gift cards :(
  • Yes. Like PAGAS..I am averaging about the same a month in amazon GC's. I justed used some to pay for my dog food lastnight :)
  • I still do it but only the search, I've never done the surveys or poll questions.  But unlike Pagas, I only get like $30 in amazon gift cards per year.  Do I not do enough searches?
  • image houstonkdw:
    I stopped because I never received either of my two Amazon gift cards :(

Did you recieve the emails asking you to confirm your order? If you clicked on that you should have received your gift cards in your swagbucks account under My gift cards.

• image missjake:
    I still do it but only the search, I've never done the surveys or poll questions.  But unlike Pagas, I only get like $30 in amazon gift cards per year.  Do I not do enough searches?

I strictly use their search tool bar. I just won 39 swag bucks for searching the word google. If you are on facebook like their page and follow them on twitter. They will release codes often..some take work to find others are really easy. HTH

• I do...  I don't spend a ton of time with it, but earn about $5 a month in Amazon gift cards.
  • I use the search function on both laptops at home and my work computer.  I average 10-15 a month in Amazon GC's.
  • image JandKinLJ:

image houstonkdw:

Did you recieve the emails asking you to confirm your order? If you clicked on that you should have received your gift cards in your swagbucks account under My gift cards.

Yep :(

• I used to the surveys all the time but the system isn't reliable anymore.  There were several times where I spent 30-40 minutes completing a survey and then didn't get credit for it or the survey just flaked out at the end.  I've contacted the Swagbucks Customer Service several times but there aren't any help.  I got tired of them wasting my time.  I spent the last of my bucks on a Paypal gift card and haven't gone back since.  Although, it's probably for the best because now I can focus more on my store.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    Picture
    Current Status: TTA
    ~~PGAL/PAL Always Welcome!~~
  • image houstonkdw:
    image JandKinLJ:

image houstonkdw:

Yep :(

That really stinks! Maybe try contacting them and see if they will credit you for them.