Getting Pregnant

DH = dead

he quit his job today...

i will murder him tonight, someone please come bail me out of jail. 

ETA: Further explanation below 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: DH = dead

• ::grabs some money and hops in the car::
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image pandawithab:

Um. 

What? 

This. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dude.... what? How?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

• Yeah.  I'd kill him.  Maybe leave for awhile too.  I wouldn't be able to be around him, really.

Kisses + sexy underwear = BFP 9-14-12 EDD 5-26-13br>

• Oh I would muderize my dh.
    Started TTC December 2009 DX: Unexplained by RE in June 2011 IUI #1 - Clomid and Trigger - BFN(July 2011) IUI #2 - Clomid and Trigger - BFN(August 2011) IUI #3 - Clomid and Trigger - BFN(September 2011 IUI #4 - FSH(Bravelle) and Trigger - BFP (10/21/11) M/C 10/31/2011 IUI #5- FSH(Bravelle)and Trigger- BFN Taking a break before heading own the ivf road.
  • Yikes! If you have an iPhone 4S, you can ask Siri where the best place is to bury the body... In all seriousness, has he mentioned that he wanted to quit his job? I would be pretty pisssed at DH if he did that without talking about it first.
  • I would remove his penis.

Making financial decisions for his family without consulting them? Nope. Not cool.

Especially when you're TTA to meet financial goals?! Holy geezus. 

• Indifferent  Um...What?
    Visit The Nest!

TTC #1 since November 2012
    **TTC Buddies with agladhill**

• image pandawithab:

Um. 

What? 

Sorry i should explain....

he has never gotten along with his boss but deals with him out of necessity, apparently they got into it today about god knows what and DH walked out. mother trucking awesome... we have been saving for two years to buy a house and start TTC, we have 6 months income in our EF and i'm 3 double payments away from paying off my student loans.

we where planning on buying a house this spring and starting TTC in april... and now all of it is gone.

all the things i've waited years for are on the back burner because DH couldn't hold it together.

i'm most annoyed that for 3 months he's been *!tching about his job and i'm patiently told him to "look for something better" and instead in a fit of idiotic behavior he walks out on a job he's had for 4 years!!! 

DEAD! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow. I hope he has a good reason. Like that he's holding the winning lottery ticket. Keep us updated!
    Break cycle BFP on 11/6/12 after 17 cycles and a failed IUI - TTC/BFP details in bio
    Nestie Bestie with the lovely RockABye
    image image image
  • OMG.  I am so sorry.  I would feel exactly the same way.  Maybe it would be better for you to go/stay somewhere else so you don't murder him on sight.
  • wow just wow I would kill him!

http://www#littlepinktag#blogspot#com/

**TC Buddy Tygress_Luv111908**

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • AND ANOTHER THING:  i have depression, i have recently accepted it and i've been to my PCP about it. i just got the results back from some tests they ran (to rule out other issues) My Dr called and said the tests where negative and she called in a script for anti depressants for me to pick up today after work.

not to sound super selfish (although at this point i dont care) but DH knew i was trying to cope with depression and he still walked out on his job. HE KNEW how hard it is for me to cope with highs and lows right now AND HE STILL WALKED OUT.

i'm beyond upset right now... i feel like i can hear the walls crumbling around me, this is to much stress for one slightly psychotic woman to handle. and now i can feel the tears coming..... wonderful 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really am sorry for you are going through. But even you explanation of "why" isn't a real reason to walk out of a job.

I hope for his sake he can find a new job soon.

And I would probably stay else where tonight and tomorrow night I would have to talk to him about his decisions don't just effect him anymore. What happens when you have children and he doesn't like his job anymore? Or a mortgage?

• Yikes.  I am sorry because that really sucks.  Can you go out after work or to a family or friends house?  
  • Why would he make a decision like that without securing another job?  That's totally selfish on his part.  He needs a serious talking-to.

ETA: I'm sorry this happened to you and by no means do I mean to sound insensitive.

• I'm sorry. And I really don't mean to make you feel worse about your situation, but your husband made a very selfish and immature decision today. People have to deal with things every day that they don't like, but when you're a responsible adult that other people depend on, sometimes you have to suck sh!t up and deal.

But you already know this.

I'm sorry he's such an azzhat. Do you have a plan of action now? 

• Left HugRight Hug  I really wish I could give you a really big hug right now.  Do you have a family/friend that you could go to for help right now?  A pet (dog/cat/etc.) to cuddle?  Sometimes it's better to not be alone.
  • image TheDeaton's:

I really am sorry for you are going through. But even you explanation of "why" isn't a real reason to walk out of a job.

And I would probably stay else where tonight and tomorrow night I would have to talk to him about his decisions don't just effect him anymore. What happens when you have children and he doesn't like his job anymore? Or a mortgage?

This.  I still can't understand how he could just walk out.  I mean sometimes it really sucks but you have to suck it up.  Has he even looked for another job or applied for anything.  I could see his side a little more if he had been applying to different places and actively looking for a job and if he was just beyond stressed with his current situation, but it doens't sound like that's the case.  It sounds like he acted like a 5 year old.  I'm so sorry, ((hugs)).  I'd definitely stay somewhere else or make him stay somewhere else.  Ok, maybe I wouldn't but I'd be soooooo angry. 

image image

BFP 10/2010 CP@4.5 weeks

3/7 - BFP; 4/8 - missed m/c confirmed, 4/12 - D&C

In the hands of an awesome RE!

Surprise BFP 5/31 - Beta 1: 53, Beta 2: 230, Beta 3: 1005

Chart

• image TheDeaton's:

I really am sorry for you are going through. But even you explanation of "why" isn't a real reason to walk out of a job.

. All of this. That is grossly irresponsible and immature. The last time I got mad enough to walk out on a job, I was a teen and even then I knew better. I am so sorry that you are going to have to pick up the pieces. Please go somewhere for the night to five yourself some space. You deserve that. ((HUGS))

Kisses + sexy underwear = BFP 9-14-12 EDD 5-26-13br>

• image TheDeaton's:

I agree 100% with this.  (Deats is wicked smart).  

• I'm so sorry! You have every right to feel sad, angry, and upset right now. You are not being selfish in your feelings. I hope you two can talk it through and things start looking up soon.
  • Yikes. That's awful, I'm sorry coop. I was in a similar bind last week and almost quit, but I couldn't do it on the sole purpose of not wanting to screw over our finances in the time it would take to find another job. I think you need to sit down and have it out. I don't know if staying somewhere else would be the right thing to do. You need to hash it out and he needs to get his ass on Monster.com and find something else asap. It was self-centered of him to do that without considering you, and he needs to deal with the consequences.
  • Sorry hun. ((HUGS))

Like PPs have suggested, I would personally leave for a few nights. I would go home after work, pack some stuff, and let him know how I'm feeling and how his actions have effected his family. He'll learn a VERY quick lesson, that way!

GL and keep us posted!

I'm glad you have your EF! Maybe you won't have to put off TTC!

• Yeah, I don't know that walking out would be the best thing for you to do right now. If I were you, I'd be up his azz about finding a new job if he was interested in retaining a wife.

You = feet on couch, enjoying your night.

Him = furiously submitting resumes and applying for jobs.

No call backs tomorrow? McDonald's is always hiring. He has no opportunity to be picky now. 

• Wow, I'm so sorry :(  I think I would demand he go beg for his job back, if that's even possible.  I hope you two can get things worked out.  ((hugs))
  • Omg. That is crazy. I understand bosses can suck but I think I would kill my DH if he did that. Good luck.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh...I'd tell him to make arrangements to stay with family or friends for the next few days.  I'm sorry he made a childish, selfish decision like that.  Pick up that prescription and start tonight!  Best of luck, hon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me: 40, DH: 40 Married since 4/2009, TTC since 10/2010

FSH= 5.4, AFC= 11, E2= 51 Dx: Unexplained w/2% morphology

IUI 1-3: Clomid, Gonal F, Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFN

Acupuncture starting January 2012; IUI 4-5: Gonal F, Ovidrel + Prometrium = BFFN

IVF #1 (Antagonist) w/ICSI & AH: ER 8/7/12--7R/4M/4F; ET 2-8-cells + 1-7-cell embies= BFN

IVF #2 (MDLF)w/ICSI & AH: ER 11/26/12--23R/14M/6F ET 11/29 1 early morula + 2 8-cells; Beta 1 (15dp3dt)= 408; Beta 2 (17dp3dt)= 649 Beta scare :/ ; Beta 3 (19dp3dt)= 1485; 1st u/s 12/28/12= 1 sac with 2 HBs 113bpm (identical twins) EDD= 8/19/13;
    MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13

PAIF/SAIF welcome!