D.C. Area Nesties

FYI Pottery Barn outlet in Leesburg is closing

Just heard that the PB outlet in Leesburg is closing on January 22nd. So bummed about this! Apparently it's lease related (that's why C&B left too). I really hope that the Williams Sonoma outlet doesn't close too.

Re: FYI Pottery Barn outlet in Leesburg is closing

• Oh man! And I agree, I really hope the WS outlet doesn't close. I love that store!
  • Oh no! C&B and PB were/are my two of my favorites...
    imageimage
  • I guess I must be the only one who never has good luck at that PB outlet! But I do love the WS outlet, I've found some great deals there. 

And for the C&B lovers, the outlet in Alexandria is still there (or at least it was a few months ago) and it usually has a great selection. 

• I too have never had good luck at the PB outlet but I have rocked it out at WS....  Boy, I hope it does not close.
  • NOOOOOO!  Crying

I don't always shop at Leesburg Outlets, but when I do, I shop at Pottery Barn.

•  

I agree... the Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel were what made Leesburg worth driving to... it seems very shortsighted of the management to let such good anchors close.  I wrote the management an email through their website to tell them so.