Colorado Nesties

Forbes 10 safest cities

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
Shawn and Larissa
LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Forbes 10 safest cities

• Aurora?  Really?
  • image whitdog23:
    Aurora?  Really?

This was my thought exactly.

• Ditto PP (& I live in Aurora)...never in a million years would I think that Aurora would be on this list! lol
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Maybe the newer parts of Aurora, the edges of the city towards cenntenial and Parker?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • image LBaker19:

Maybe the newer parts of Aurora, the edges of the city towards cenntenial and Parker?

But wouldnt you have to take the city as a whole?  I mean there are parts of Detroit that arent terrible either but I'm guessing it didn't make the list Stick out tongue

• image LBaker19:

Maybe the newer parts of Aurora, the edges of the city towards cenntenial and Parker?

This is what i'm guessing as well.  Otherwise, I don't get it.

• i just clicked the link and there isbreaking news that several people were shot in aurora.....
  • It seems off because they rank based on crimes vs. population, so the higher the population the more crime they can have and still be considered "safer". Santa Ana, CA is on that list also and is similar to Aurora, some parts are getting nicer and others are gang areas.