Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

S/O of the reading post

How many books did you read in 2011?

How many books do you want to read in 2012? 

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? 

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by? 

image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: S/O of the reading post

• How many books did you read in 2011? A pitiful amount to my usual goals - only around 25

How many books do you want to read in 2012? 50-75

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? In 2009 I read 115 and in 2010 I read 91

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by? Goodreads and the Nest Book Club have some good book suggestions.

• How many books did you read in 2011? it will be about 30

How many books do you want to read in 2012?  don't really care... it should be a busy year

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010?  no challenge but in Goodreads, I read 29 last year,

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by?   n/a

IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How many books did you read in 2011?

I don't really keep track, but I think its somewhere around 25, maybe 30.

How many books do you want to read in 2012? 

as many as I want - probably the same amount.

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? 

n/a

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by?  

n/a

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How many books did you read in 2011? 110

How many books do you want to read in 2012? I haven't decided yet. At least 100, but I may push myself for a higher number this year.

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? In 2010 I read 117 books. In 2009 I read 204 books.

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by? The Nest Book Club is a great place for book suggestions, and their seasonal challenges are a fun way to help pick out what books to read. I don't really participate in the board, but I get a lot out of it from just reading. GoodReads is a good site to use for tracking books you've read and want to read.

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • How many books did you read in 2011? 34

How many books do you want to read in 2012? I'll shoot for 25

2009- 36

2010-26

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by? I use goodreads to keep track and to get ideas of new books I want to read. I also keep a spreadsheet on my work computer (I don't have access to goodreads anymore on my work computer!).
    image, image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image LoveLossHopeRepeat:

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? In 2010 I read 117 books. In 2009 I read 204 books.

Daaaaang!!

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/Song4themoon/39_zps3c530767-1_zps65ac5d58.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/Song4themoon/24_zps1f2cabb9-1_zpsde31711d.jpg[/IMG]

My Receipe Blog

• How many books did you read in 2011? 35

How many books do you want to read in 2012? 30 (since having Claire, my time to read is nonexistent)

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? 42 in 2010

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by?  I get good ideas from GoodReads

Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • How many books did you read in 2011? I don't keep track and very loosely update Good Reads, so I'll guess about 45-50.  I read the Harry Potter series for the first time as well as the Millennium and Hunger Games series twice :)

How many books do you want to read in 2012? I don't ever have a goal, but I generally read about 1 a week.

For those who have done reading challenges in the past, how many books did you read in 2009, 2010? never done one before

Any advice for those who are just starting a reading challenge? Any websites or documents that you swear by? I use Good Reads but often forget to update...
    Holiday Card 2011
    The Baloney Bug, A Blog