Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Project Life?

Has anyone done this, or thought of doing it? I just stumbled onto it, I think I've heard it mentioned here before? I thought it would be good to start one this year since so much has changed recently with the wedding, a new job soon hopefully, and my Foster doggies. I'm trying to decide between a digital or paper album. I think digital might be easier with all of my iPhone pics. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Project Life?

• I would like to do this but have yet to start.  I'll probably do a combo of both because not everything I would like to include is digital.  My thought is to do an album and then get a photo box and put the tangible items in it.
  • With Project Life their page protectors are split up into different sized sections. Most of them are 4x6 for pictures, but they have smaller ones for their journaling cards and anything else you would want to put in there like ticket stubs. And everything is color coordinated so it's a much easier way to scrapbook, you don't have to worry about trying to come up with an elaborate design. I've started taking a picture a day, so each 2 page spread will represent a week. I'm also planning on printing out pictures of the books I've read for the days that I finish them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic