Fashion & Beauty

Leggings that aren't see through?

I've purchased 3 different types of leggings, and I find that all of them, you can kind of see through, even though they seem like they're made of decent material and shouldn't be seen through.

Some you can see my underwear, others you can almost see parts of my legs where they stretch the most, like around the knee or thigh area. 

Where can I get a thicker pair that are truly non-see through?

Re: Leggings that aren't see through?

• I got some from costco that are not see through

Are you getting the right size, if they're too tight they could look more see through 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was having the same problem.  I just found a pair at Loft.  They had their normal weight pairs but then on a different rack, they had really thick ones.  GL
  • image LilBlkDress1:

I got some from costco that are not see through

Are you getting the right size, if they're too tight they could look more see through 

I feel like they fit me well, so I don't feel like I'm getting them too small?

• Lululemon Wunder Under Pants.  They are pricey, but excellent quality.  Makes sure to try them or not get the sale ones without trying them since their sizing is weird. 

• image FormerCityGirl:

Lululemon Wunder Under Pants.  They are pricey, but excellent quality.  Makes sure to try them or not get the sale ones without trying them since their sizing is weird. 

I looked them up - they look great, but unfortunately out of my price range, I can't justify spending close to (or over) $100 on leggings. 

• image FormerCityGirl:

Lululemon Wunder Under Pants.  They are pricey, but excellent quality.  Makes sure to try them or not get the sale ones without trying them since their sizing is weird. 

I caved in and bought two pairs, and I love them. I have put everything aside. I bought them two weeks ago and wore them almost everyday.

• image TX-Bride:
    image FormerCityGirl:

I caved in and bought two pairs, and I love them. I have put everything aside. I bought them two weeks ago and wore them almost everyday.

I think part of the reason I don't want to spend this much is because I work M-F so I can't even wear them to work, only on the weekends.  I'll spend that kind of money on jeans or something that I can wear more often.

• The ones I have from Old Navy aren't see through. 
  • image FormerCityGirl:

Agreed.  I wear them to work out in, but I also wear them as leggings.  I know they are pricey, but the quality is high and they last forever.  I was just in Lululemon this week and they were on sale.

• Hue has some leggings that are thicker.  I just got a pair at Nordstrom that I love.

I also love my Trouve leggings from there, but they are more expensive (sometimes you can find them on sale).

• I just bought a pair of champion brand from target in the workout section that are really thick.
    my blog! - Brigettescorner.blogspot.com
  • I recently tried some from VS...supermodel essentials or something like that.  They have some ruching at the ankles, but since I will wear them with tall boots, I don't care.  They seem thick enough to me, but I am new to the whole leggings thing!  They are super comfy.  I was originally pointed towards VS by someone who swears by their yoga leggings.
  • I also vote Loft, I got some there today for 50% off and they're not see through.