Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Horrible Bosses

Anyone see it?  We're watching it, and so far it's okay.  Does it get any better?

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Horrible Bosses

• Movies like this obviously depend a lot on your sense of humor but we personally loved it. It was my favorite comedy of the summer. (I liked it better than Bad Teacher, Hangover II and even Bridesmaids!)
  • We loved this movie but I think Charlie Day really carried it.  He's hilarious!

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image ThisModernLove:
    We loved this movie but I think Charlie Day really carried it.  He's hilarious!

That's what I'm thinking now.  He's hilarious!

*TTC since 10/11* 
  • image thatgirlang:
    Movies like this obviously depend a lot on your sense of humor but we personally loved it. It was my favorite comedy of the summer. (I liked it better than Bad Teacher, Hangover II and even Bridesmaids!)

I think its better than Bad Teacher and Hangover II.  I have to finish it before I rank it with Bridesmaids.  Smile

*TTC since 10/11* 
  • image ThisModernLove:
    We loved this movie but I think Charlie Day really carried it.  He's hilarious!

Yes 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage
  • image gatorwife:

image thatgirlang:
    Movies like this obviously depend a lot on your sense of humor but we personally loved it. It was my favorite comedy of the summer. (I liked it better than Bad Teacher, Hangover II and even Bridesmaids!)

I think its better than Bad Teacher and Hangover II.  I have to finish it before I rank it with Bridesmaids.  Smile

LOL. Everyone (well that I've talked to IRL) disagrees with me so I am used to it. Don't worry if you do too. Although I bet the guys I know would agree with me but I couldn't get them to WATCH Bridesmaids. Stick out tongue

• Hubs and I loved it
  • I loved it!  I really love all of those guys though - especially Charlie Day.  I was pleasantly surprised. :)  I really think it was the funniest movie I saw last year (WAY funnier than Bridesmaids, IMHO, which everyone seemed to love, but I didn't).
    Planning & Married Bio... Pro Pics, Vendor Reviews, and Items For Sale!
  • I liked it a lot. I laughed so hard I left the theater with a headache.
  • DH & I thought it was good comic relief and even bought it on Blu-ray the day after Black Friday.

Another movie to try is "Change up" I think it's called with Jason Bateman & Ryan Reynolds...they switch bodies and have completely opposite lives...we thought that one was funny too.

• I loved it. The turning point for me was when Jennifer Aniston's character came on. She played the part fabulously!

The nestie formerly known as MrsV2005. I just realized I have no recent pictures of me or the kids! Guess I need to get the camera out!