Relationships

evil elf on a shelf

I'm cackling at this.  That elf is so damn creepy.

http://imgur.com/a/R21Hm

Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
www.focushunting.com

Re: evil elf on a shelf

• That is too funny!

But I will admit I'll probably get that creepy *** in a few years. He's a miracle worker.  

"Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • image Coley7788:

That is too funny!

But I will admit I'll probably get that creepy *** in a few years. He's a miracle worker.  

Don't do it! 

• What the hell is this elf stuff all about anyway. 
  • It's about creeping out your kid, Winged. Or a whole class full of kids, one of the kindergarten teachers has one.

My friend's kid has one in his pre-school class and she thought it would be cool to get one for home too so he thought it followed him home. I told her it was creepy.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • I just read the wiki. Seems very big brother. 
  • I read all the captions in Ralph Wiggum's voice.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • We have an elf, who we totally exploit and scare the kid into behaving by saying he will report back to Santa. I'm not above exploitation for good behavior. 

But I don't get all the moving the Elf around, and putting the elf in "naughty" situations (like getting into flour, or coloring the milk green. I've seen this). I though the point of the elf was to get kids to behave. Am I missing something?  

• I love that.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.