Decorating & Renovating
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

gel stain kitchen cabinets

I think this is something I want to try in our new digs.  Anyone have pics of cabinets they gel stained?
BFP #1: 3/20/10, EDD 11/22/12, DD born: 11/20/12
BFP #2: 8/26/12, EDD 5/3/12, M/C 9/4/12
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Living Simple Blog

Re: gel stain kitchen cabinets

• Darn it! I have a tone of photos on my fb up our gel stained cabinets. I absolutely love my cupboards now with the stain. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end.  I will try to bring my memory stick tomorrow to work and see if I can upload them to show you. (I can't access fb at work) However, I have been having a hard time figuring out how to upload pictures in a post on TN.  It wont let me take them off my desk top.  Any suggestions?  It says image URL, when I click on insert photo. Does that mean I have to use one of those websites where you load all your pictures on? Like Flikr? 

If that is the case, maybe pm me your email address and I can email you some pictures of before and after the staining.