Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

today's doggyloot deal.

https://doggyloot.com/deals/198?utm_source=Doggyloot&utm_campaign=72be8b74a3-mc2011_11-30&utm_medium=email

Anyone ever buy these?  I think its a really good deal but I have a holder on my leash that holds rolls of bags and I dont think these are rolls.  i didnt see it described like that.  do you think I should get them anyway?

Re: today's doggyloot deal.

• I can't see what it is without being signed up. Sorry!
    image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
  • Oh sorry I didn't realize that.  Here is the wording on the item:

Stock up on 2 LBS of biodegradable poop bags!

Anytime you take your pup for a walk, you'll need the following pair of must-have accessories: leash and poop bags. You aren't the owner who doesn't pick up your dog's stuff, are you? Whew, good. Well, chances are you already have a leash, but in case you're running low on bags (or don't have any!) the time to stock up is now. And because we're environmentally conscious dog-owners here at doggyloot, we're big fans of this product.

Today's deal is for eco-friendly dog-lovers everywhere! It's for two 200-count rolls of oxo-biodegradable poop bags from Bow Wow Pet Waste Products. That means you'll get 400 bags total! That's 2 LBS of poop bags! These heavy-duty bags are perfect for picking up your dog's business. The bags are easily portable and perfect for trips and walks. Plus, they're designed to be fully biodegradable 12 months after disposal. So after you do your part as a dog owner, you can feel good about helping the environment too. Each bag is .9 millimeters thick, 13" long and 8" wide. Each bag also has clearly written, educational information explaining the dangers of pet waste and why it is important to properly clean up and dispose of dog waste. That's unique to Bow Wow Pet Waste.

There is a limited quantity available, so don't miss out! Each order comes with two (2) 200-count bag boxes - that's 400 bags total.

• Hmm. The "200-count bag boxes" part does make it sound like they're more like grab'n'go as needed rather than in a roll. Like pulling a sandwich baggie or a tissue from the box. Works for me, but I don't have one of those roll dispenser clips.
    image image
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    Badge Unicorn
  • image LuckyAngel07:
    Hmm. The "200-count bag boxes" part does make it sound like they're more like grab'n'go as needed rather than in a roll. Like pulling a sandwich baggie or a tissue from the box. Works for me, but I don't have one of those roll dispenser clips.

Thats what I was thinking too.  I was hoping that the rolls would be in those boxes.  I might get them anyway since they are a really good deal and just not use the roll clip for awhile.

• We've just been using the plastic bags we get when we go shopping. We use them to pick up poop and to scoop the boxes. I really want to get the biodegradable ones, since we go through so many bags and my conscience hurts thinking of all that plastic in landfills, but buying plastic bags when we have a huge load of them in our pantry already, would not go over with H. Lol. At least not while money is so tight. :P
    image image
    TTC since July 2012
    Badge Unicorn
  • I was on board until I read how much shipping cost...$10 just for the shipping. 

This 700 count of bio bags from amazon is $23.99.

my read shelf:
    Erika's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Oct Angel Babies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker