Baton Rouge Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**RandiMarie**

Tell us about yourself! Where are you from?
::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants

This is legal advice. Circa 2011

Re: **RandiMarie**

• What difference does it make to you who I am. I usually do not like to associate myself with trashy people, and I'm sure most people feel the same. So it doesn't matter who I am. I asked a question on here and received feedback. I'm sure I will catch more flack just for this response, because that is to be expected on these boards. I won't stop posting on here, because I do receive some useful information.

Thanks

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow. Testy, testy. I asked the usual question that I ask all n00bs. 

Wanna answer the question or will you continue with the attitude? 

::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants

This is legal advice. Circa 2011
  • Haha.  I need to come back to the board just for posts like this.  Got your feathers ruffled because two people didn't like a t-shirt.  Sheesh...

Jenn, were there other posts that were deleted other than the t-shirt comments?  Is that all it is?  I MUST be missing something. :P

• Sorry didn't mean to get my feathers ruffled, I just didn't feel like this was a sincere post. In that case, I am married, from BR, and obviously an LSU fan. Also, the shirt I was asking about is not one that I would wear in public. DH and I will be hosting the national championship at our home, and I wanted it to wear in the privacy of my own home. I am a teacher, and I would never want to run into a student or a parent wearing something like that.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker