GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

weird pregnancy symptom?

I don't remember when I exactly I noticed it, probably been a few weeks if not longer, but since it's not "bothering" me in anyway I'm not too worried about it...just curious if this happened to anyone else...

A picture would be so much better, but obviously that's not going to work...anyway, the inside portion of both of my boobs is red.  The shape is not exactly round, but starting from the aereola (sp?) going inward (where your cleavage would be), I have this red patch on each boob that is warm to the touch.  I notice it gets redder, the hotter I get...so after getting out of the shower for instance it's definitely redder then say now just sitting here at my desk at work.  Is this something you would bring up with the doctor or just not worry about it.

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
Madison Lynn image image
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: weird pregnancy symptom?

• I would bring it up to the doctor. I have been googling like crazy any little thing and calling my doctor when I cannot get an answer on google. Or if I go visit her, I show her different body parts with different issues LOL and she always allays my fears. I think its nothing but better to confirm. All the best.

Our New Home! Renovation Underway! The Law Nest
    TTC Journey
    7/2008 - begin TTC
    7/2009 - began charting
    9/2009 - Dx Endometriosis
    10/2009 - HSG/SA (Normal)
    12/2009 -6/2010 - Lupron #1 & 2
    Sep-Nov 2010- Clomid Cycles #1&2 = BFN
    Dec 2010 - Clomid Cycle #3 = BFP (1/11/11);no h/b (2/10/11); D&C (2/23/11)
    5/11-6/11 - herbal tea regime = BFN
    7/24/2011- herbal tea regime = surprise BFP
  • image lawby2005:
    I would bring it up to the doctor. I have been googling like crazy any little thing and calling my doctor when I cannot get an answer on google. Or if I go visit her, I show her different body parts with different issues LOL and she always allays my fears. I think its nothing but better to confirm. All the best.

I have an appt next week so I will bring it up then.  I guess the weirdest part is I can't even call it a rash.  I mean yes it's red and warm to the touch, but that's it. It's not itchy, bumpy, flakey, raised in any way.....just weird :-)

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn image image
  • Sounds like a yeast infection to me...
    Mr. & Mrs. O: Est. 6/27/2009, Jacob Ryan 3/3/2010, Owen Matthew 8/14/2012!
    :::In My Life, I've Loved You More:::
    CHARTS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image S2BMrsO:
    Sounds like a yeast infection to me...

Hmm. I did have Thrush about a month ago from amoxcicilan I was taking for an ear infection...Although what I read online says yeast infections usually occurs"on the nipple" or "under the breast, in the fold" and mine is not in either place and from pictures looks nothing like the pictures I see online.  But I never did think of it being that...

Maybe it's a good thing I have a Dr. appt next week.....

Thanks!

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn image image
  • image andricjl:

image S2BMrsO:

Hmm. I did have Thrush about a month ago from amoxcicilan I was taking for an ear infection...Although what I read online says yeast infections usually occurs"on the nipple" or "under the breast, in the fold" and mine is not in either place and from pictures looks nothing like the pictures I see online.  But I never did think of it being that...

Thanks!

Jessica

My best friend got hers exactly where you're talking about. Do you wear bras that give you a lot of cleavage?  

CHARTS

• image S2BMrsO:
    image andricjl:

image S2BMrsO:

Thanks!

Jessica

My best friend got hers exactly where you're talking about. Do you wear bras that give you a lot of cleavage?  

Well my bras are getting kind of tight, but I wouldn't say they give me a lot of cleavage..my boobs aren't pushed together if that's what you mean :-)  If you mean more that the bra doesn't cover the entire boob, then yes I would say they show "more cleavage" in those terms.  And the redness is only under where the bra touches, not in the part of the boob that's "exposed".  I actually just went out and bought some new bras today.  I am very generic when it comes to bras..nothing fancy or is "push up style" or has padding or anything like that.

If it is related to the yeast infection I got from the antibiotics, in my shoes, would you try to get a sooner appt.  My appt is next Wednesday...

Thanks!

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn image image
  • image andricjl:
    image S2BMrsO:
    image andricjl:

image S2BMrsO:

Thanks!

Jessica

Well my bras are getting kind of tight, but I wouldn't say they give me a lot of cleavage..my boobs aren't pushed together if that's what you mean :-)  If you mean more that the bra doesn't cover the entire boob, then yes I would say they show "more cleavage" in those terms.  And the redness is only under where the bra touches, not in the part of the boob that's "exposed".  I actually just went out and bought some new bras today.  I am very generic when it comes to bras..nothing fancy or is "push up style" or has padding or anything like that.

If it is related to the yeast infection I got from the antibiotics, in my shoes, would you try to get a sooner appt.  My appt is next Wednesday...

Thanks!

Jessica

You could get OTC yeast creams. Try one for a couple days and see if it works. :-) Either way I hope it gets better soon!

CHARTS

• image S2BMrsO:
    image andricjl:
    image S2BMrsO:
    image andricjl:

image S2BMrsO:

Thanks!

Jessica

Thanks!

Jessica

You could get OTC yeast creams. Try one for a couple days and see if it works. :-) Either way I hope it gets better soon!

Thanks!!

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn image image