Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fun Fun Fun Fest?

Who's going this weekend?  What shows are you wanting to see?

We're going and looking forward to M83, Passion Pit, Spoon, Neon Indian, Girls, Lykke Li, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Mates of State, Architecture in Helsinki, Future Islands, tune-yards, Donald Glover (stand-up, not his rap show), Black Lips... maybe a few others.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
*folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012

Re: Fun Fun Fun Fest?

• I'm not going, but I'm surprised Donald Glover isn't doing a rap show.  Unless he's already realized rap isn't his thing?  I'm sure his stand up will be hilarious!
  • He is doing both on different days.  But we saw his show (both the comedy and the Childish Gambino rap show combined) a few months ago and the comedy was great but the rap was kinda not good.  I get what he's trying to do, but a lot of other people do it a lot better (Das Racist, etc).  I have his first EP and it's fun to listen to a few times but unless he's gotten better with his new material that's out now (which I haven't heard) I think we'll skip that one.
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012