Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Castle 10/31 *sp*

I freakin love this show. I was on the edge of the couch the whole time. I knew that guy was working with them somehow, but didn't see that coming.

Re: Castle 10/31 *sp*

• was a great episode!

I didn't see him as part of the team but i did start to suspect they'd possibly do a "to be continued" where the body parts were fakes or something and the criminals got away. 

• I love every episode, but this one was especially good!  I also thought the body parts were fake.  I didn't think that guy had anything to do with it at all!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love this show so much! I also didn't see it coming that the guy was involved in it. And I love the "moment" between Castle and Beckett when she ran into the bank. They are so feaking cute about each other!
    Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Loved this episode too! SO many great moments - awesome acting and even the occasional funny moment thrown in there.  But the hand holding, the look on Kate's face when the building blew, the desperation in her voice when she ran into the building, and the way they looked at one another when she found him in the cell was just pure awesomesauce!!
  • I loved when Martha interrupted Kate and Castle's moment with her whole "Hey, I'm her too! Let me loose!" Castle's face was classic 'my mom just walked in on my first kiss to ask me something embarrassing'. 

I had a short moment when I thought, Castle should be careful of what he says to the hostage/head villain, but the seizure threw me off.  Loved this episode.

• image Pumpkin701:

I loved when Martha interrupted Kate and Castle's moment with her whole "Hey, I'm her too! Let me loose!" Castle's face was classic 'my mom just walked in on my first kiss to ask me something embarrassing'.

That was terrible, doesn't she know how long he's been waiting for Kate! She could have been restrained for a minute longer so they could kiss at least!  

• I have to mention though...

The makeup people on Castle are doing Stana Katic no favors.  She could wear a third of the eyeliner and still be stunningly beautiful (and look more like a cop).  Plus the gallon of foundation and blush they put on her is making her look like a coke addict.

And Nathan Fillion needs to drop a few pounds.  Perhaps Stana could pick them up -- she is too skinny.