Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Amazing Race 10.30.11 *SPOILERS*

I missed the first half of the episode (stupid DVR!!) but is anyone else getting frustrated with how many non-elimination legs there have been?? This is the 3rd and we still have 7 teams left. Granted I didn't want the last team to get eliminated tonight, frankly I really don't have a preference for who goes, but holy cow. Anyone else feel this way??

Re: Amazing Race 10.30.11 *SPOILERS*

• I think there are usually three non-elimination legs each season.  They usually say in the beginning of the season when the race starts.  I'm not sure what they said this year, but this might be the last of them.
  • I'm so glad they weren't eliminated tonight!

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• I'm glad they weren't elminated either, but it does seem that there have been more non-eliminations this season then in past seasons.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image caseyandlizzie:
    I'm glad they weren't elminated either, but it does seem that there have been more non-eliminations this season then in past seasons.

I bet this is the last one in the race.  

On a side note I love the older couple, they are my favorite.   

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I remember them having some early, but I feel like the N-E are later, like right before it drops to final three. Maybe there is one more still. The only ones I don't like are that dating couple where he is always yelling at her (Jill is maybe her name??) The old couple are a fave, as well as the Marcus and Imani, they work so nicely together. The brother and sister team are up there for my annoying teams.
  • I like the son in the father-son team but the dad is getting on my nerve. Between his comments on his son last episode, and all the "If you want to get married, you better learn how to sew!" crap this episode, I'm ready for him to go.

I like the engaged couple, the snowboarders, and  Ma&Pa.  

• image Pumpkin701:

I like the son in the father-son team but the dad is getting on my nerve. Between his comments on his son last episode, and all the "If you want to get married, you better learn how to sew!" crap this episode, I'm ready for him to go.

I feel the same about Lawrence. I don't like the dating couple and the brother/sister group. Both teams are always so mean.
  • image Pumpkin701:

I like the son in the father-son team but the dad is getting on my nerve. Between his comments on his son last episode, and all the "If you want to get married, you better learn how to sew!" crap this episode, I'm ready for him to go.

Seriously!  I asked H if my ability to sew played any role at all in his decision to marry me and he said that he didn't even know I knew how to sew until after we were married and was actually surprised when he first saw me sewing because he didn't know that anyone still did that.