Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Red Barn or Scotts chew brands?

Are these any good?  My local Tractor Supply has these brands for pretty cheap.  The ones Im looking at are the pig ears and the Red Barn mixed bag of natural chews. 

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Barn-Naturals-Bargain-Chews/dp/B003312TIY

That's the only link I can find.  Are these any good?  

Photobucket

Re: Red Barn or Scotts chew brands?

• I don't give the natural chews but I will sometimes give the Red Barn 24 inch bully sticks when I can find thick ones on a good deal.
    My sweet boy
    imageimage
  • We like Red Barn brand. Our dogs are insane chewers, so we don't buy the small chews, but we do buy the larger, thicker Red Barn bully sticks.

Our local store carries the brand, and they're very particular about what they carry, so we feel pretty confident about it.