Getting Pregnant

Longest week ever...

This week was sooo long and slow. Tuesday I had a staff meeting after school and then book club, which I love but it makes for a late night, Wednesday I had to work a middle school football game, then had dinner with a friend, tonight was Parent Teacher conferences, I am wiped!

Good news is tomorrow was a teacher work day and because we put in some hours with training after school this week and last week we have tomorrow off....so I will actually get to nest during the day, I am pumped!!

DH and I are going to a matinee of Paranormal Activity 3 tomorrow, anyone seen it?

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Longest week ever...

• I haven't seen any of the Paranormals but they are on Netflix and debate it. I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies!

Have fun on your day off! I totally agree at this being the longest week, I was out sick on Monday and it's still dragonass

• image cheezus:

I haven't seen any of the Paranormals but they are on Netflix and debate it. I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies!

Have fun on your day off! I totally agree at this being the longest week, I was out sick on Monday and it's still dragonass

That is why we are seeing a matinee, I have found thats the key for me to enjoy scary movies, if I watch it during the afternoon then its pretty much out of my mind by bedtime.

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Agreed!  I had monday off (yay PTO time!) and its still taking forever!  I'm sooo happy tomorrow is friday and non production day (lovely life in a factory).  We are having a junk food pig out day and I can't wait!
    photo 769dde2a-c564-460c-ba30-82a19d2460da_zps5fb91eed.jpg
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker

Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!
  • image SayAnything84:
    image cheezus:

I haven't seen any of the Paranormals but they are on Netflix and debate it. I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies!

That is why we are seeing a matinee, I have found thats the key for me to enjoy scary movies, if I watch it during the afternoon then its pretty much out of my mind by bedtime.

Yeah, if we watch them I have to have enough time to watch a happy show. But I'm also crazy, like I can't leave the shower curtain closed because I feel like there is someone behind it!

• I agree.  This week has been too much for me!

I saw Paranormal Activity 3!  It was pretty good, but I didnt see the first two...

Kisses + sexy underwear = BFP 9-14-12 EDD 5-26-13br>

• Oh I cant watch those scary movies! I'm a wimp!! Tell me how it is.

Also, I def read "a manatee movie" 

I was all like Indifferent .....image ???

Lilypie - (5WpR)
    Me(25) PCOS, Hypothyroidism & Incompetent Cervix  DH(27) Azoospermia
    4/11 Off BCPs -- Cycle 1-3 (6months) - No ovulation, Provera
    Cycle 4-6 - Provera, Clomid 50mg, CD23BW - All BFN (HSG-all clear)
    Dec 2011 DH S/A shows zero count - dx Azoo
    TESE 4/13/12 - Sperm found!! 5 viles frozen
    IVF ICSI #1- (Lupron protocol) 5R 2F 2dt- 2DP & 4CF - BFFN
    IVF ICSI #2-  (Antagonist protocol) Started stims 7/26
    ER 8/8 11R 9F 3dt - 9BF & 7BF (+HPT 8dp3dt)beta 1-184 beta 2- 1699 TWINS! EDD 5/1/13
    <312/9 Joshua David and Zoe Faith born too early at 19w4d due to incompetent cervix <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
      LAP Transabdominal Cerclage - 4/15/13 only possibility of carrying my children to term
     IVF ICSI #3 - June 2013 - canceled.
    IVF ICSI #3.2- (Antagonist Protocol) 7/26 start stims (same day, a year later from J & Z's stim start date!)
    ER - 8/7  19R 9F 3dt of 2 8BF embryos. (+ HPT 7dp3dt) Beta #1- 82.8 Beta #2- 821 Beta 3-7254
    9/11/13 - U/S showed 1 baby HR 135bpm! EDD 4/30/14
    It's a BOY!!
    2/9/14 - DX Gestational diabetes
    C-section scheduled for 4/7/14 (36w5d)
    Colin Joseph- 1:07pm 6lbs 14oz - 8 days in the NICU
  • image mathgal1025:

OMG a Manatee movie haha.  We went to Tallahassee last November and ended up down on the Gulf and took an awesome boat tour and got to see manatees up super close.  It was amazing.

Yes, this week has been super long.

I did a project on manatees in the 3rd grade. I wrote a song and my mom still has the embarassing cassette tape.

• image cheezus:
    image SayAnything84:
    image cheezus:

Yeah, if we watch them I have to have enough time to watch a happy show. But I'm also crazy, like I can't leave the shower curtain closed because I feel like there is someone behind it!

When I get in the car by myself after dark, even though it was locked and/or parked in the garage, I immediately close the door and lock it. Then I have to turn on the dome light so I can make sure there's nobody in the back seat! Oh and one time I was driving back to college and the roads were really bad and I swore a car was following me. I freaked out and called my bff and she had half the football team waiting in the freshman parking lot for me to get there! Come to find out they were from the same college and saw my parking sticker so they figured they would stick with me since they didn't know the way real well and the signs were hard to read! Embarrassed
    photo 769dde2a-c564-460c-ba30-82a19d2460da_zps5fb91eed.jpg
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker

Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!
  • You sure did have a busy week!! Glad it's almost over! Time to relax!!
  • No input on Paranormal 3 bc I don't do scary movies but hope you like it.

Totally feel you on the busy/ long week. Hope having the day off tomorrow makes up for it. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker