Married Life

Kiera Knightly is very manish to me.

I'm not sure what the appeal is..

Re: Kiera Knightly is very manish to me.

• I want to punch her in the mouth so bad.  

Seriously, her mouth annoys me so much I can't watch a movie with her in it.  She ruined Pride and Prejudice for me.  I am still pissed about that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Kristie33:

I want to punch her in the mouth so bad.  

Seriously, her mouth annoys me so much I can't watch a movie with her in it.  She ruined Pride and Prejudice for me.  I am still pissed about that.

I agree! Especially when she smiles. I don't think she's mannish, but damn she's annoying.

• Her jaw is so chiseled!
  • I hate that snatch
  • Aww, I think she is pretty.
  • image Lovedan1:
    I hate that snatch
    OMG, you make me laugh, Lovedan. 
  • image cuppyright:
    Aww, I think she is pretty.

You shut it, or I will punch you in the mouth too! 

• I hate her and natalie portman.
    Tarnation!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • She has a weird, teeth-gnashy smile.  It's three-cornered, like a triangle.  She always looks like she's baring her teeth in a snarl when she smiles.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_v4fJK6vXH80/RlyqDR5YSyI/AAAAAAAADAw/XBDsykqnDQw/Keira_Knightley_123300.jpg

Updated September 2012. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Kristie33:

image cuppyright:
    Aww, I think she is pretty.

You shut it, or I will punch you in the mouth too! 

She's pretty like a man with a wig. 
  • image LucyHoneychrrch:

She has a weird, teeth-gnashy smile.  It's three-cornered, like a triangle.  She always looks like she's baring her teeth in a snarl when she smiles.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_v4fJK6vXH80/RlyqDR5YSyI/AAAAAAAADAw/XBDsykqnDQw/Keira_Knightley_123300.jpg

Yes!  The teeth baring.  Oh, and the inability to close her lips when she is doing a sexy or thoughtful stare.

"Look how pouty my lips are, they can't touch" 

keira knightley 1920 1200 oct162009 500x315 Keira Knightley

• I really feel kind of embarrassed for her when she smiles. Like whoa, dial it down a notch or two.
  • image EdithBouvierBeale:
    I hate her and natalie portman.

I think Natalie Portman is pretty, too!

You guys are going to vote me off the island.  LOL.

• image Kristie33:
    image LucyHoneychrrch:

She has a weird, teeth-gnashy smile.  It's three-cornered, like a triangle.  She always looks like she's baring her teeth in a snarl when she smiles.

Yes!  The teeth baring.  Oh, and the inability to close her lips when she is doing a sexy or thoughtful stare.

"Look how pouty my lips are, they can't touch" 

keira knightley 1920 1200 oct162009 500x315 Keira Knightley

I will give her a pass on the pouty lip thing, only because ALL models do that. I laugh at ANTM, because they all do that pouty look thing. 
  • I think she's pretty, but it is annoying when people think I named Keira after her.
    Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image JalapenoMel:

I will give her a pass on the pouty lip thing, only because ALL models do that. I laugh at ANTM, because they all do that pouty look thing. 

Hmmm, then I am not describing it right.  It is something she does while talking with her lips that drives me nuts.  Jaime Murray (another british actress) does it as well, and it drives me nuts.   

• Does the picture with her huge smile make her look a bit like Kate Middleton to anyone else?
  • Her jaw and teeth, complete with the underbite, remind me of an English Bulldog. 
    Photobucket