Des Moines Nesties

samm1983

Following up on MollyJean's post from last week - how are you doing?

It's not fair that your little one is due the same time a lot of people on this board are focused on the recent tragedy. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone here - we can't wait to hear your joyful news. After all you've been through, this is so deserving of a special celebration. Please keep us posted!

Happy mom to two sweet, silly boys: Cohen age 4, AJ age 2.

Re: samm1983

• image KMPeiffer2:
    Well said Buzz.

Ditto. I am so very excited for you. I can't wait to here your news!

• My heart goes out to cygal and I have been thinking of her often.  Many continued thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

I wanted to give you all a quick update since some of you have been waiting to hear.  Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers!  Our little miracle baby was born last Monday.  Big Smile  I ended up having a c-section after what I guess you would call a failed induction.  I made it to pushing, but in the end he was just too big.  8 lbs 12 oz of sweet, sweet baby.  We are so in love and it is still so unbelievable that after everything he is really here and really ours

"If you can't find hope, look in a new direction."

ttc since 2007, 6 mm/c

APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR

one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.4.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.10.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!! Did you deliver at Mercy? I was charge nurse on Monday and we got a patient that I thought might be you but I didn't know your real name.
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320 - 7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) EDD 3/6/13 
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13

my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image BabyRN2006:
    Congrats!! Did you deliver at Mercy? I was charge nurse on Monday and we got a patient that I thought might be you but I didn't know your real name.

Yes, I was at Mercy and I had some awesome nurses there!

"If you can't find hope, look in a new direction."

ttc since 2007, 6 mm/c

APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR

one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.4.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.10.11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yay! I'm so glad. Hopefully I gave you a good room :) Congrats again, I am so happy for you!!
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320 - 7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) EDD 3/6/13 
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13

my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)