Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Best places to meet other couples on Oahu?

Hey nesties!

I'm Kristen, and my husband and I got married back in May 2010. At that time, we had a lot of friends on the island, a few that were couples. Since then, many have moved back to the mainland and our friend base has grown into mostly singles.

Lately, our weekends are full of bars, and the oh-so unavoidable DRAMA. The single girls are looking for men, want to go to the club, and are ALWAYS whispering among each other. Although in our late 20's early 30's, I always seem to ask myself "ARE WE IN HIGH SCHOOL?!" Generally, my husband and I find ourselves bailing early, and hanging out just the two of us before heading home. So, my question is-- what are some good places to meet other friends who are couples?!

Clearly not bars! But what fun, interesting places have you met new friends on Oahu?

Kristen
Married: May 7th, 2010
Our Pregnancy/Baby Planning Blog Our Wedding Planning Blog Coming Soon, Baby K!!