July 2009 Weddings

Pinterest Login Issues

Ever since they've changed the formatting, I've had to login every single time I've visited Pinterest.  It used to remember me (I have it bookmarked) and only required me to login if it had been a couple days since the last time I visited.  But I've gone to it 3 times today and have had to log in every time.  

Any one else had this problem?  It's not a huge deal, just annoying/inconvenient. 

my read shelf:
Elizabeth Rowe's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Pinterest Login Issues

• hmmm, no I'm not having this problem (though I'm annoyed that I can't figure out how to find the list of people I am following).

Try re-bookmarking after you have logged in? 

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • No issues staying logged in-though I'm getting annoyed that randomly I'll go to pin something and the board I want to pin it to doesn't come up on my list of boards. Grrrr.
  • image shortycole2:

hmmm, no I'm not having this problem (though I'm annoyed that I can't figure out how to find the list of people I am following).

Try re-bookmarking after you have logged in? 

And that I can't find the list of people that are following me.  

And of course, I come back from lunch, try it again, and it works just fine.  No log in required.  Whatever, Pinterest.  :) 

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth Rowe's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image KareBear0408:
    No issues staying logged in-though I'm getting annoyed that randomly I'll go to pin something and the board I want to pin it to doesn't come up on my list of boards. Grrrr.

This happens to me too, I find if I cancel the repin, and then refresh the page the list will be updated again. ANNOYING.

But I will cut them some slack because they are on the newer side and obviously are just trying to make it better. 

My little loves
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Yeah-I still love the website! And I'm slightly addicted. Just slightly though...Wink