Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wedding Dress- Enzoani Fairy with Diana neckline

I have a beautiful Enzoani Fairy dress that has an Enzoani Diana sweetheart neckline and removable straps for your comfort.

It's a size 4 dress (bust 35", waist 26.5", hip 37.5", hollow-to-hem 56.5") - If you are smaller than this then the dress can be altered to fit your body perfectly.

This lace dress comes with:
(1) a tulle top-skirt with flowers on it (you can wear it for part of the wedding and then remove it, or you can wear it all day)
(2) a tulle shawl with a cathedral train (the shawl really adds to the "fairy" look. You can even turn the shawl into a cathedral veil).
(3) a gorgeous Swarovski crystal belt

I bought this dream dress for my wedding, but the wedding was cancelled. The dress has never been worn (I haven't even tried it on). You would be the first to wear it.

I have the original receipt for the dress, which I bought at Blush Bridal Couture in Tustin, CA. I paid $2,548.52.
I would accept $2,000 for it, or your best offer.

Here are some links to the dress (the dress is the Enzoani Fairy, but I had asked Enzoani to make the neckline look like that of Enzoani Diana and put removable straps on the dress)
Enzoani Fairy: http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Fairy/31759?gdftrk=gdfV2619_a_7c732_a_7c7280_a_7c31759
Enzoani Diana: http://www.bestbridalprices.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=72659