Fashion & Beauty

is the grown out bob out by now?

like the new jennifer aniston cut, shoulder lenght, longer in front shorter in back? im thinking of cutting my hair to shoulder length but want something a little fun. thoughts? i cant pip, i have an oval face.
my blog! - Brigettescorner.blogspot.com

Re: is the grown out bob out by now?

• Can you PIP Jennifer's new haircut?
  • My hair is cut like this and I love it. I think it's pretty classic and I like that it looks good curly & straight.

I literally just took this picture to my stylist on Tuesday and got it reshaped. I think it looks pretty darn close to this.

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • i'm just scared ill miss my long hair... anytime ive chopped it off ive really regretted it. but i need a good cut and would love to do something different....
    my blog! - Brigettescorner.blogspot.com
  • I love her hair.  It's very subtle so people won't mistake it for the 'trendy mess' Kate Gosselin had ;)
  • I love that cut! I think it's a good compromise for people that like their longer hair, but want the style and ease of shorter hair. 
  • I have bangs, but the rest of my cut has pretty much grown into this. I like this look, I think the length is great and the style could work well with various textures.

Zuma Zoom
  • No.  Keira Knightly is sporting one now:

• image cb4409:
    i'm just scared ill miss my long hair... anytime ive chopped it off ive really regretted it. but i need a good cut and would love to do something different....

My hair has been shorter for quite a few years so I can't speak to that, but one of the reasons I love this cut is that I can still put my hair back. I never could with the layers shorter in the front. This works much better for me.

If I could have long hair that actually looked nice I'd love long hair though. Mine just gets to a certain length and poofs out. Not a good look.

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • I think that's a classic look if it's not too angled.

eta: also, I've gone from mid-to-lower back to above the shoulders twice (one time was chin length), and I didn't regret it either time. And I get very attached to my hair. A change is nice once in awhile, and it feels so refreshing to have all that weight gone.

• No, you should do it! It's a big change but it's so worth it. Hair grows back and it's nice to have something different. I did it a few years ago and I'm going to do it in one week. I have very long hair (almost to my butt) so the change will be nice.

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • image cb4409:
    i'm just scared ill miss my long hair... anytime ive chopped it off ive really regretted it. but i need a good cut and would love to do something different....

I'm actually contemplating getting that hairstyle. My hair is very long right now but I'm breastfeeding and my hair is shedding a lot it's scary after I shower. Luckily I have lots of hair but still! 

I'm like you too, I get very attached to my hair. GL! 

• ill miss my long hair...
  • I like that...I'm growing out my curly angled bob now for the colder weather. I wonder how that will translate for my hair type...