Fashion & Beauty

Tuesday OOTD, recent purchases

I have a pinterest inspiration photo today, I loved this color combo:

Wish I had a cardi instead today!  It's rainy and cool this morning.

Top: Target, Pants: ATL (new), Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Necklace: Amrita Singh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Vacation

Re: Tuesday OOTD, recent purchases

• image teeah22:

I have this pinned also! I love the color combo and the necklace. I like your outfit too, you look great!

Right now I'm in my gym clothes, soooo not OOTD worthy!

Here are my recent purchases (honeymoon and Las Vegas shopping):

LC Lauren Conrad from Kohls...it has a bow that ties in the back but I couldnt reach it. The top is lace, but you can't tell from the photo.

Also by LC Lauren Conrad...I ended up sizing down in this top, but I didn't get a photo.

I almost got these black jeans from LC Lauren Conrad, but they would have to be hemmed SO much (the pants covered my feet, that's how long they were) I'm not sure if it would be worth it. I did get $10 kohls cash so if I change my mind I can buy them starting Thursday for $10 off. Opinions are welcome!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/lclaurenconrad/apparel/bottoms/PRD~902871/LC+Lauren+Conrad+Slim+Bootcut+Jeans.jsp

After a week of cold weather in the NE I have officially accepted fall - the boots are out!

Top - Anthro; Cardi - Express (old) Jeans - Express Boots - Tory (Aaden)

• I've been dying to wear a similar necklace (one layer) and couldn't figure out how to make it work. Thanks!  

I have my more casual Amrita Singh on today:

Cardi: LEC
    Top: LC at Kohl's
    Pants: BR Weekend Chinos
    Flats: Tory Burch

DD wants to say hi, too (outfit by ON):

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mrs.kapow:

I've been dying to wear a similar necklace (one layer) and couldn't figure out how to make it work. Thanks!  

Can I borrow your DD?  She is so cute!  

No outfit from yesterday.  Forgot to take the pic bc I was trying to figure out if I had walked into the wrong house.  MIL came over to watch DS while DH worked from home yesterday and felt like she needed to clean and rearrange my house.  To say I was in shock is an understatement.  Hopefully no surprises when I get home and I can take a pic.   

• Teeah - Love that top and necklace together!

OOTD:

Dress - J.Crew, Belt - Charming Charlies, Shoes - Delicious, Necklace - gift from DH, Earrings - gift from MIL, Watch - NY&Co.

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • image mrs.kapow:

She is so cute! What a little fashionista!

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • image mrs.kapow:

I've been dying to wear a similar necklace (one layer) and couldn't figure out how to make it work. Thanks!  

My little man was trying to get in the picture today but he ran off, hence the weird half-smile on my face :)  I would be totally broke if I had a girl, so many cute things for them to wear!

Vacation
  • I'm home sick today... yay for being home but booo for being sick :-(  I'm in pj pants from gap, white tank from loft, and a roll of charmin under my arm lol.
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I am still looking for leopard print shoes. The ones from Target didn't work, so hopefully these will (ordered from Macy's).

• I am literally going in to work for an hour this morning for staff pictures and to make an announcement to the kids so this is a no effort outfit with a good top half. The necklace/sweater combination was inspired by the Pinterest inspiration of the day - thanks, Teeah!

Sweater: Banana Republic; Necklace: Forever 21; Skirt: Old Navy; Shoes: BCBG 

• Target cardigan, Victoria's Secret blouse, Gap Pants & Belt, Nine West shoes

Red pants like these from JcPenney (only $20):

• Teeah, I love that colour combo! 

MrsK, she is SO adorable.

Here's my outfit:

I couldn't decide what cardigan to wear with it so I went with this one but I'm thinking of changing it.  

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday

Pants and Shirt are from Kohls

Cardigan and Wedge sandals from Target

I'm a Kindergarten teacher and used to always wear dresses, however this year things may be a bit wilder and I'm trying to transition to wearing pants -- any criticism welcome!

Stroller Pushing,Doctor Respecting, Full Time Daycare Paying, Alone Time Appreciating,Boundary Setting Momma
    Jenny McCarthy = Former Playmate and MTV host
    Pediatrician = Doctor with extensive experience and education on children.
    Bumpies = Don't get me started!
    I know who I get my health advice from!
    What are you looking at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Top: Sears

Skirt: F 21

Shoes: Nine West, thrifted

b34ad4a8
  • Pretty darn pregnant.  The jeans are random maternity skinnies and I'm so tired of them!  Flats and mat tank are ON, card is Target and for normals :P 

I bought these boots from Target because I'm desperate for tall black winter ones. I'm half expecting to take them back but thought they were at least worth a try with the free shipping.

In the same order I bought this Calypso dress I'd seen a few times on super clearance

• image busybodyk:

Target cardigan, Victoria's Secret blouse, Gap Pants & Belt, Nine West shoes

Red pants like these from JcPenney (only $20):

LOVE your outfit! So girly and scheek!

• Love all the outfits!  I'm feeling like crud with a cold or a sinus infection.  It hasn't decided what it wants to be when it grows up, ugh.  I'm in Blonde's camp...sporting Gap yoga crops and a green gap V-neck.  Had to get out of PJs to go to the orthopedist this afternoon.  I may stop at Loft to use my rewards coupons if I am feeling up to it.  

Top--Old Navy (old), Jeans--Gap, Shoes--Bandolino (DSW), Necklace--was my grandma's, Earrings--wedding gift from DH

Recent purchases:  just got back from Ulta and got Butter London polishes in All Hail the Queen and Chancer

• image teeah22:

Wish I had a cardi instead today!  It's rainy and cool this morning.

Top: Target, Pants: ATL (new), Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Necklace: Amrita Singh

I really like the way you pulled this together! 

• Here's yesterday's outfit (Zara for blazer & jeans; F21 for button-down top; Steve Madden.com for flats; BCBG for 2 bracelets worn together, close-up below): 

imageimage

• image mavjen:

Here's yesterday's outfit (Zara for blazer & jeans; F21 for button-down top; Steve Madden.com for flats; BCBG for 2 bracelets worn together, close-up below): 

imageimage

Cute! You have me very tempted to get a pair of flats like that. I'm a fan

Zuma Zoom
  • SMorriso--Thanks so much!  You know, my ootd was inspired by one of your pinterest finds from awhile back, I just subbed the blue shirt for the white shirt in your pinned image.
  • image mavjen:
    SMorriso--Thanks so much!  You know, my ootd was inspired by one of your pinterest finds from awhile back, I just subbed the blue shirt for the white shirt in your pinned image.

You're definitely working it.

I'm glad that the board is getting some use. There are a ton of followers thanks to the F&B ladies.  Are you a contributor? You should be. ;)

Zuma Zoom
  • image SMorriso:

image mavjen:
    SMorriso--Thanks so much!  You know, my ootd was inspired by one of your pinterest finds from awhile back, I just subbed the blue shirt for the white shirt in your pinned image.

I'm glad that the board is getting some use. There are a ton of followers thanks to the F&B ladies.  Are you a contributor? You should be. ;)

Aw thanks!  I lurk on pinterest mostly because I don't know how it works, I just click on your pinterest link in your siggy to get some fresh ideas.  Could I pm you with my email if I need an invite?  If not, no worries.

• image mavjen:
    image SMorriso:

image mavjen:

Aw thanks!  I lurk on pinterest mostly because I don't know how it works, I just click on your pinterest link in your siggy to get some fresh ideas.  Could I pm you with my email if I need an invite?  If not, no worries.

Of course! It works wonders when you install the "Pin It" button on your toolbar.

PM and I'll shoot you an invite. 

Zuma Zoom