Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Pretty Little Liars 8/30/11 Spoilers

OMG.  Don't know what else to say.  Can't wait for October.

Re: Pretty Little Liars 8/30/11 Spoilers

• AMAZING. I loved the flashback set up that they used. Actually, I loved everything about this episode.

So then A was revealed, right? And Jason is actually not involved? Wow. I really didn't think they'd reveal who A is (unless they really didn't and I misunderstood). 

Still unexplained...is Jenna really blind or what? Sometimes I feel like there is no way she could possibly be blind even with help for her shenanigans. Other times she's pretty convincing as a blind girl.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think Jenna and Garrett set up the girls for the alleged murder, but "A" was still meeting with the therapist at the end of the show.
  • 1. I have never loved and hated this show more.

2. Is 33 too old to wear Aria's dress?

3. And screw "mid-season finales!" LOL

• image sammichele:

AMAZING. I loved the flashback set up that they used. Actually, I loved everything about this episode.

So then A was revealed, right? And Jason is actually not involved? Wow. I really didn't think they'd reveal who A is (unless they really didn't and I misunderstood). 

Still unexplained...is Jenna really blind or what? Sometimes I feel like there is no way she could possibly be blind even with help for her shenanigans. Other times she's pretty convincing as a blind girl.  

Not for sure, no. It "might" be them and someone else or it might just be A saying "Hey, these two are evil doers against these teens that I hate for some unknown reason. They want to frame them for murder... I should help!" and be someone else entirely.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/pretty-little-post-finale-spoilers/ 

• This was absolutely the best episode all season! 

33 is definitely not too old for Aria's dress because I love it and I'm 30 so I say it's ok! I loved Spencer's dress too. 

• image thatgirlang:

1. I have never loved and hated this show more.

2. Is 33 too old to wear Aria's dress?

3. And screw "mid-season finales!" LOL

lol!  so true @ the bolded text. 

screw jackie!  don't blackmail my aria!

i get that hanna was desperate, but i can't believe she ruined her dad's wedding!  i am disappointed in her...

poor toby, "spencer!  i love you!" 

yay for caleb being back :)

oh, ezra...he was so ready to divulge his love for aria.  well, he's screwed now.

can't wait til next season :)

• What's the deal w/ Spencer's dad and Jason? Something with a will?

Loved the episode. Why did Spencer's dad freak out two episodes ago when Toby found the lacrosse stick? Is the shovel really the murder weapon?

So, the phychologist was in on "A's" plan? I was not expecting that AT ALL.

• image fl4lovers:

What's the deal w/ Spencer's dad and Jason? Something with a will?

Loved the episode. Why did Spencer's dad freak out two episodes ago when Toby found the lacrosse stick? Is the shovel really the murder weapon?

So, the phychologist was in on "A's" plan? I was not expecting that AT ALL.

I got the feeling that Spencer's dad has the opposite secret of Spencer. Meaning, Spencer likes to snuggle up with unavailable older men, and her dad liked to cuddle up with underaged, unavailable Alli. At least, that's what I got from their exchange at the police station.

The interview I read said the psychologist is not in on A's plans, but A has somehow managed to silence her. Maybe she has some secrets on her too? 

I don't know anything about how an actual police station works, but my love for crime shows has made me wonder why A would get them involved in an actual police case. Wouldn't A be worried about the police going over the girls' cell phone record and text messages? And what happened to the box and the dolls?

I agree with Ang. This show frustrates me so much. I already spoiled the book ending trying to satisfy my curiosity so I could quit, but I don't think they're going to end the same. I just need to know!

• image fl4lovers:

I think Spencer's father is also Jason's father. I think he had an affair with Mrs. DeLaurentis. That's my guess anyway!

• I still think that Spencers Dad is Jasons Dad too.

Caleb telling Kate: "That dress? It gives you back fat" EPIC. BEST.LINE.EVER. Hanna & Caleb are totally MFEO.

I think Arias Mom still thinks that Ezra was there for Spencer. Neither one of them ever said he was there for Aria - she said "I know why you're here" and he said "I love her" - no names were ever tossed out. I especially think that because Ella said that Spencers parents would cause Ezra a lot of trouble.

For a little while there when the 3 girls were sitting in the police station sans Emily, I thought they offed Emily. Then there she was. Oh well.

I still don't believe that Jenna is blind.

Now I know why A was buying those boots at the end of the episode about a month ago.

Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • I think Jenna and the cop might have set them up for the murder, but I dont think they did it. maybe they witnessed the murder?Maybe they even followed Emily and left the shovel there?

And I dont think that they are  A.  

A is the person at the end with the black gloves.   She/he is still calling the shots.  A may have killed Alison.  I am not sure.  And I agree that maybe A had something on the doctor and that made the Doctor go along with her plan.

• I think Jenna and Garret killed Ali, but they are definitely not A.  While they were all at the station, A was with the therapist.  And this is the second (or third?) time they've referred to A's eyes being "pretty". Need to go back to older episodes and check out everyone's eyes. 

Ali seems to have a weird relationship with A, which looks like it will be revealed more during the October episode.  

Master of Disguise
  • I don't think Jenna and Garret are A...I don't think we're going to find out who A is until the end of the show.

I don't think the shrink was in on it either, she looked pretty disgusted at the end. I think she's being blackmailed somehow.

Also I just read that the new season is not starting until January! How are we going to wait that long?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mumegs:

I don't think Jenna and Garret are A...I don't think we're going to find out who A is until the end of the show.

I don't think the shrink was in on it either, she looked pretty disgusted at the end. I think she's being blackmailed somehow.

Also I just read that the new season is not starting until January! How are we going to wait that long?? 

I thought the new episodes started October 19th?

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

• image 503617412:
    image fl4lovers:

I think Spencer's father is also Jason's father. I think he had an affair with Mrs. DeLaurentis. That's my guess anyway!

I thought this too!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323012]My Chart[/url]

~GP BFF carcrashheart~

"2012 held such promise....then it sucked." ~Deats
  • image blu-eyedwife:

And this is the second (or third?) time they've referred to A's eyes being "pretty". Need to go back to older episodes and check out everyone's eyes. 

Alison? 

• image hannamarin:
    image blu-eyedwife:

And this is the second (or third?) time they've referred to A's eyes being "pretty". Need to go back to older episodes and check out everyone's eyes. 

Alison? 

What I thought as well. Emily wasn't really having a "dream" but it was Alison. Maybe Alison is really still alive?

• image fl4lovers:
    image hannamarin:
    image blu-eyedwife:

Alison? 

What I thought as well. Emily wasn't really having a "dream" but it was Alison. Maybe Alison is really still alive?

I keep thinking that she must still be alive...but I remember when they found her body it was unrecognizable, they must have done some DNA testing or something right??

• image michelle142:
    image mumegs:

I don't think Jenna and Garret are A...I don't think we're going to find out who A is until the end of the show.

They are having a special Halloween episode, but after that nothing new until January.

• This is dumb, I know...but what did they dig up? A body? And how are the boots related?
  • It wasn't a real body, more like a mannequin .. The mannequin that was buried had the boots on..

Great Episode, Got me wondering about the whole Ali thing tho!!! Did Emily really dream that? Hmm..

• I've heard a few people who watch the show say maybe Maya is A. It would be a really random twist but she was wearing the boots during the episode so you never know.

I've also heard some speculation that Alison has a twin and it was actually the twin that died and Alison is still alive. But wouldn't the parents know which of their kids died? And wouldn't we have heard about the twin by now. Of course these are just guesses so who knows.

I felt so bad for Ezra. I can't wait to see if he and Aria end up telling her parents about them.

And I also felt bad for Toby and Spencer. Hopefully they get back together next season!

I agree with pp who said Caleb telling Kate the dress gave her back fat was the best line ever. It was amazing when he said it.

I seriously can't wait until January!!

• Ok, A is seriously omnipresent. Like, wow. 

This episode was amazing. I think Alison has a sister and she's A along with Jenna and Garrett. They killed Ali, didn't they?

Damn, I can't wait for this show to return.  

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*
    Travel Adventures.
    Holiday
  • image mumegs:
    image michelle142:
    image mumegs:

They are having a special Halloween episode, but after that nothing new until January.

Well, aren't the PLL peeps just a bunch of teases...

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

• image mumegs:
    image fl4lovers:
    image hannamarin:
    image blu-eyedwife:

Alison? 

I keep thinking that she must still be alive...but I remember when they found her body it was unrecognizable, they must have done some DNA testing or something right??

Could be an identical twin... then they would have the same DNA right?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kort2885:

I've heard a few people who watch the show say maybe Maya is A. It would be a really random twist but she was wearing the boots during the episode so you never know.

I've also heard some speculation that Alison has a twin and it was actually the twin that died and Alison is still alive. But wouldn't the parents know which of their kids died? And wouldn't we have heard about the twin by now. Of course these are just guesses so who knows.

I felt so bad for Ezra. I can't wait to see if he and Aria end up telling her parents about them.

And I also felt bad for Toby and Spencer. Hopefully they get back together next season!

I agree with pp who said Caleb telling Kate the dress gave her back fat was the best line ever. It was amazing when he said it.

I read the books a while ago but there was a twin and she was actually killed and I remember it had something to do with the twin being mentally unstable and being in an institution.  The family never told anyone about the twin because I guess they were embarrassed or something and when the twin was visiting she convinced the parents she was Ali and they sent Ali back to the mental hospital...  When Ali came home for a visit she killed the twin.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image 503617412:
    image fl4lovers:

This is what I think too.  I also think Jenna is not blind and it was supposed to be her meeting with the psychiatrist at the end, hence the "hello pretty eyes" comment that the waitress made.

I think Jenna and the cop framed them for the murder but maybe aren't "A".

Do you think Ezra comes clean about who he is at the police station to see? 

• image Mrkyrain:
    image 503617412:
    image fl4lovers:

Do you think Ezra comes clean about who he is at the police station to see? 

i don't know!  at this point, he might as well.  i mean, he already admitted that he's "in love with her," clearly referring to one of the girls. 

so even if he is able to convince ella that he's not in love with spencer, it's obvious that he's in love with a girl who was at the police station.  perhaps he can reference some random girl who was at the police station who isn't one of the PLLers, but that wouldn't make sense.

basically, i think he's between a rock and a hard place. 

• by the way...great discussion ladies!

october (and then january) can't come soon enough :)

• image mjbressan:
    image kort2885:

I've heard a few people who watch the show say maybe Maya is A. It would be a really random twist but she was wearing the boots during the episode so you never know.

I read the books a while ago but there was a twin and she was actually killed and I remember it had something to do with the twin being mentally unstable and being in an institution.  The family never told anyone about the twin because I guess they were embarrassed or something and when the twin was visiting she convinced the parents she was Ali and they sent Ali back to the mental hospital...  When Ali came home for a visit she killed the twin.

Ummm could have used a spoiler warning here! WTF