Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Big Rich Texas- Bonnie & Whitney

Any one else wonder what their difference in age really is?  I know that Bonnie's had a lot of cosmetic procedures but she still looks young.  I did some internet research and found a website that says she got her BS in 1995.  My calculations indicate that Whitney at 22 must have been born around 1989.  You'd think that Bonnie would have gone to college right out of or within a few years of HS so I'm assuming that Bonnie had Whitney right around the time she got out of HS if not earlier.  Any ideas? 

Re: Big Rich Texas- Bonnie & Whitney

• Hmmm, that would mean she was 40 and I'd say she's well over 40.  I'd say she finished her degree after Whitney started school.

I was wondering what her degree is in and where she went.

• Possible- I am def thrown off by her huge amount of plastic surgery!  From the bio I read, it says her BS was PreMed (bio & chem) and her MS and PhD in are Biology but it doesn't list a school.
  • I think Bonnie wants to look 40, but she's probably in her upper 40s.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I watched an episode a few nights ago and Bonnie's head looks too big for her body. I had no idea that woman has a PhD, would never have guessed it.

• image missjake:
    I watched an episode a few nights ago and Bonnie's head looks too big for her body. I had no idea that woman has a PhD, would never have guessed it.

In the last episode Bonnie says that she likes to see people's reactions when she says she has a PhD because she doesn't look like she does. 

• Bonnie is 45 and Whitney is 21. 

By the way, is the show over?? I haven't seen it on in about 2 weeks, and I am pretty sure it wasn't over yet

• image lynny0780:

Bonnie is 45 and Whitney is 21. 

By the way, is the show over?? I haven't seen it on in about 2 weeks, and I am pretty sure it wasn't over yet

I read on the mystyle page that Bonnie is 41, had Whitney in 1988. Whitney is 23. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't think age at college is that much of an indication.  H was in undergrad the same time his mom was (well, she was in law school, so not exactly the same type of schooling, although she went to undergrad I believe when he was in middle school), and she was at least 30 years older.  Some people just don't start school on the "normal" schedule for whatever reason, kids often being that reason.