Decorating & Renovating

What fall projects are you working on?

I'm working on a wreath for our front door....I'll post pictures later on.

Anyone have a work (or 5) in progress?
Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Cloth Diaper'er.

Re: What fall projects are you working on?

• I'm getting ready to start THIS project:

There are a few others I really want to do this year...but for now, I'm too consumed with a sick toddler and back-to-school stuff, not to mention wanting to redecorate 1/2 my house and get some artwork up in the dining room!

our beautiful girls!
    Kylie born 2/08. Alexandra born 10/09.

• filling walls:

I'm working on a gallery wall for the sitting room, cleaning an amazing wooden chest (actually a show box from cattle shows) for the sitting room

I have a bookshelf for the living room that I'm torn between decorations and the hassle of keeping a small boy away from it...

And then there is the laundry room (think paint, paint, paint and new floors)

• I'm going to be starting on fall candle rings sometime soon...hopefully this week! That will be my first fall project. 
  • We're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, so I'm starting to get ready for that.  I want to make this wreath:

These napkins with acorn ties (along with a new table cover for our extra table):

I'm also making new pillow covers for our family room and we want to paint our front door.  We've also done zero accessorizing since we moved in June, so our house is BORING!  We currently have one thing hanging on the wall in our whole house, so we need to give our house some personality.

EDD: 6/28/12
  • I have started gathering the materials to make DD's Halloween cosutme. She is going to be an Itsy Bitsy Spider this year :)
  • I am starting about 15 fall/Halloween projects right now! Wreath, spraypainting stuff, filling vases with decorative items, etc
  • MrsIMrsI member
    image jackpackage:

We're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, so I'm starting to get ready for that.  I want to make this wreath:

What is this wreath made out of?  Do you have a toutorial? Love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too!  And maybe a larger picture so I can see how it hangs please!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • It's not specifically fall related but now I'm just working on getting stuff hung up on the walls now that we've painted.  The ceiling fan is halfway installed in our second bedroom so I would like that finished too.  I'm considering making a fall wreath for our front door but I'm nervous it will be too much for a condo.  If I decide to do it I might run out of time, in which case I'll try to find the stuff on clearance and just make it for next year.  I have a Christmas one already :)
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • MrsIMrsI member
    image MrsI:
    image jackpackage:

We're hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year, so I'm starting to get ready for that.  I want to make this wreath:

What is this wreath made out of?  Do you have a toutorial? Love it!

Found this one for anyone else interested:

http://www.dana-made-it.com/2008/07/tutorial-acorn-wreath.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker