Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm watching Bachelor Pad and... (sp)

It's so hard to tell these guys apart.  They all look exactly the same, white teeth and short blond highlights.

ETA:  okay, melissa is so friggin' crazy and i hate the way Michelle says Graham

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm watching Bachelor Pad and... (sp)

• Melissa stop stirring your yogurt!!
  • Melissa is certifiably insane.

Erica's boobs are gifreakingnormous and she puts them out on display often. 

I feel so bad for Michael :( 

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/149wknp.png[/IMG]

After 12 cycles TTC and two losses, our baby boy is here!

Born in the water, 04.12.12 at 1:04am. 7 lbs 11 oz and 19.5 in.

Breastfeeding, Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mama
  • Who is this guy Graham with dark hair, always in black. I swear I've never seen his face. Did he participate in the kissing contest?
  • I thought I was the only one who thought they all look alike.
    image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • image MarynJoe:
    I thought I was the only one who thought they all look alike.

Ditto. 

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I feel way less bad for Michael now hearing Holly's side of the story.  Knowing that HE left HER changes everything.
  • I *think* Holly called off the engagment/wedding. They then got back together and then he broke up with her......like I said I think this is what happened.
  • Melissa is insane.

Vienna is insane.

Michael is being an ass.  He can't stand that Holly is enjoying herself with another guy.  He wants her back just to 'win'.  Jerk.

image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • Melissa is totally certifiable and Graham is so damn hot.
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Of course Holly's date was one of the best dates ever for her! She flew a private jet to a ski resort! I am sure Michael never took her on a date like that on a random Saturday night, because it isn't realistic.

Maybe she did enjoy it because it was with someone else, but that is a hard thing to determine in this situation. I feel really bad for both her and Michael.

Melissa is totally crazy.

I am glad the whole show wasn't the "Vienna and Kasey Show" this week. We barely saw Kasey and I liked it!

• I can't believe what a pansy Kasey is. He is all talk and no action. He kept saying he would knock Jake out and do this and do that to him and he never did anything but shake his hand and didn't have the guts to say anything to Jake.

LOSER

Melissa needs some therapy to learn how to control her emotions. She is also naive.

I don't know why anyone thinks Blake is attractive. His teeth are way too white and he has such an arrogant look on his face all the time.

I feel bad for Michael. I dont think Holly is attractive AT ALL.

image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I understand it's complicated between Michael and Holly, but I wish they'd just make up their minds what they want to do.  She loves him, but she doesn't, but then she loves him.  And he's the same way.  I do feel bad for Michael, and I think Holly is giving him mixed messages.  At least Michael is consistent with wanting to be with her.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image raggedeannie:
    Melissa stop stirring your yogurt!!

LOL! I thought the same thing when she was doing that! She's the most annoying, BSC crazy person to ever be on any of the Bachelor/Bachelor Pad shows, and that's saying something.

And I also agree that they all look alike. It's annoying. 

• image raggedeannie:
    Melissa stop stirring your yogurt!!

LOL! I thought the same thing when she was doing that! She's the most annoying, BSC crazy person to ever be on any of the Bachelor/Bachelor Pad shows, and that's saying something.

And I also agree that they all look alike. It's annoying. 

• I cannot wait to see melissa on after the final rose, or whatever they call it.  and yes, i too hate the way michelle says "graham," ahh!  so sick of kermit and miss piggy, go home already.
    "I'm goin' to Carolina in my mind..."
    imageimageimage
    Recent Races:
    Chicago Half Marathon 9/11/11: 1:58:11 (PR)
    Race for the Cure 10k, Chicago 9/24/11: 51:52 (PR)
    ING New York City Marathon 11/6/11: 4:13:16 (PR)