Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP: ***Nestie Fantasy Football***

Good morning!  I just sent a second and last email to those ladies who participated in last year's fantasy football league.  If you wish to participate again, please sign up no later than Wednesday, August 31st.  After Wednesday, I'll offer spots to those who have indicated interest but did not have a team last year, if there is room.  I'm hoping to keep the league at a maximum of 16 teams, ideally 12.  If everyone signs up again, we'll have 16 teams (noting that two teams have already indicated they won't be playing this year). 

The draft this year will be Auto Pick set for Tuesday, Sept. 6 as regular season play begins on Thursday, Sept. 8.  This will hopefully allow everyone enough time to get signed up and get their players pre-ranked.  Sorry that it won't be a live draft this year!

Thanks!
image image