December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

quirks

do you have any "quirks" ?? 

Re: quirks

• When I was little I use to have a ver mild form of OCD like all my stuffed animals had to be lined up a certain way, my books had to go from smallest to biggest, my bed had to be made a certain way and my clothes all had to face the same direction and be color coordinated.

While I still have some of those same quirks some of changed like when I eat I always eat in straight lines it is weird but most people do not notice it. Like when I cut meat it is in striaght lines and when I eat veggies I put them on my fork in straight lines. When I leave a room and I know the light is already off I have to switch it back on "just to make sure". I am sure there are some more I just can not think of them.

When I was in high school I really got made fun of and some of them I worked through most of them. But I notice if I am having a bad day or really stressed it comes back out really bad. Like the other day at work I was so frustrated with the house buying process that I looked over at my bookshelf and the books were not lined up from smallest to biggest and it drove me crazy for 2 hours until I gave in and fixed it.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • i have an ungodly amount of energy when i'm around people. day or night. it's crazy.

also, i cannot eat a snack or a meal if i have any inkling to go tinkling.....  i think it's a little odd. haha.