Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

KUWTK tonight's episode: anyone notice

how often Kris Humphries put his hand around Kim's neck? Granted he's 6'9" and practically smooshes her, but the hand thing was weird. He did it when he kissed her several times. He did it again when they were under the shower & he commented "I don't like makeup." Lol that too because he's married to the makeup queen!
TTC #1 since April '09
Dec '09 Laparotomy & laparoscopy for large cyst & HSG all clear
August '10-June '11 TTA for hip surgeries
Cycle #23...Dx: MFI, low p4
2 rounds of Clomid (50 mg) = BFNs...October SIS & 2nd HSG all clear
Plan after saving: repeat s/a + Clomid + Novarel + IUI

Re: KUWTK tonight's episode: anyone notice

• I didn't notice but now I am going to be looking for it lol
    10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH
    [IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/chelley599/spring-image-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I didn't see last night's episode but I watched the Bora Bora one. Kris seemed to be annoyed with Kim, a lot. Her whining about the room ("most people would be ridiculously excited to be in the presidential suite"), her reaction to losing the earring, etc. And now he doesnt like makeup? How and why did they get married??? lol. They seem like the worst pair.
  • I feel bad for him.  I knew Kim had anxiety and other issues, but she came across as really whiny in the last couple episodes.  I'm surprised Kris didn't know she was married.  Didn't he google her or anything?
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt147797.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image katherineUTC:
    I didn't see last night's episode but I watched the Bora Bora one. Kris seemed to be annoyed with Kim, a lot. Her whining about the room ("most people would be ridiculously excited to be in the presidential suite"), her reaction to losing the earring, etc. And now he doesnt like makeup? How and why did they get married??? lol. They seem like the worst pair.
    At least Courtney said, "Kim, there are people dying." & keys said she wouldn't have acted that hysterical if he broke his leg in front of her. They do seem like a terrible match. She just wants a husband & a baby, so then she'll beat both her sisters to it. Lol
    TTC #1 since April '09
    Dec '09 Laparotomy & laparoscopy for large cyst & HSG all clear
    August '10-June '11 TTA for hip surgeries
    Cycle #23...Dx: MFI, low p4
    2 rounds of Clomid (50 mg) = BFNs...October SIS & 2nd HSG all clear
    Plan after saving: repeat s/a + Clomid + Novarel + IUI
  • They are the oddest looking couple.

He looks amazonian next to all of them. Like he has some form of gigantism but I have to remember they are all on the small (short) side.