Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

jersey shore (spoilers)

so that fight was anticlimactic. mike put his own head in the wall. and that's about it. 

sammi is annoying but i don't think she did anything that crazy...right? 

Re: jersey shore (spoilers)

• We were very disappointed by the fight given the previews.  The previews made it look like Ronnie caused Mike's injury, etc.  In reality, Ronnie was just standing there and Mike plowed himself into a wall.
  • sammi is annoying but i don't think she did anything that crazy...right? 

Crazy? Well mentally ill imo. She is a desperate, low self esteem, immature, manipulative, girl who is obsessed with a guy who treats her like crap and she followshim around like a puppy. While i hate mike and he is a trouble maker, sammie told what he said as a  last min. desperation to get ronnie to pay attention to her. She reallyneeds a lot of treatment.

• What is Jenny doing to her face? Did anyone else notice how it looked difficult for her to smile when they were doing the promos for the VMAs with Snookie? 
    [IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/aljldw.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/dq66tg.png[/IMG]
  • Yep, definitely anticlimatic.

Typical. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• was this on before the vmas? sad I missed it...
  • SO disappointed by that fight. I cannot stand Mike. I think he's a walking STD and the biggest troublemaker on the show. I wanted to see him get his a$s kicked and he didn't. I like Ronnie without Sam. Sam just sucks all the time. She should leave the house for a looney bin.
  • Like all of you, I expected the fight to be much worse than what it was.  I really think after all of that, Ronnie & Sam need to go their seperate ways.  Although they must still be together seeing them basically sitting on top of each other at the VMAs.

My Running Blog!

2012: Running & Race Accomplishments:

2-12-12: Riverview Winter Fest 4 mile, 34:59 8:45 pace - 23 weeks pregnant
    2-29-12: Leap Year 4 mile, 36:45 9:11 pace - 25.5 weeks pregnant
    3-11-12: Corktown 5K, 28:33 9:13 pace - 27 weeks pregnant
    3-25-12: Rock CF Island Half Marathon, 2:11:03 10:00 pace - 29 weeks pregnant
    4-16-12 Boston Marathon, deferring to 2013
    8-11-12: Run thru Hell 10 mile or 4.8 mile
    9-30-12: Brooksie Way Half Marathon
    10-21-12: Grand Rapids Marathon
    11-22-12: Detroit Turkey Trot 10K

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah the fight was weak. It's not even that I wanted to see them fight, just the editing made it seem like Ronnie put Mike in the hospital. I'm still wondering why MTV doesn't send them home for hitting people like on the Real World.

I'm so over Ronnie and Sammi drama. Like seriously, I wish they would both just leave the show. It was so nice at the start of the season when they weren't together. Now it's back to the same old same.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • JWoww totally called Sammi out when she said Sammi was testing Ron in how much he loved/cared for her by gauging Ron's reaction to what Mike said.  Can't. Stand. Her.

• image mavjen:

JWoww totally called Sammi out when she said Sammi was testing Ron in how much he loved/cared for her by gauging Ron's reaction to what Mike said.  Can't. Stand. Her.

I agree with this but I also wish that someone would call Ronnie out on his obvious 'roid rage.  

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2m6jyp4.jpg[/IMG]