December 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Carmen

OMG  Indifferent  I am so pissed about BB tonight!  Crying

Re: Carmen

• UGH I agree.....I told TT last night that I had a feeling that Jeff was going home. But I did not know about all the drama I def. need to read up on it. TT said last night Jordon went off on Shelly. I am glad Dani is gone though.
    Who let the dawgs out? image
  • There was some MAJOR stuff that went down this week to save Dani- and  had to do with production.  I am super pissed about him leaving.  To be honest I dont want to see Shelly, Porsche, or Kalia win this at all.  Each one of them have done some very low class stuff:

Porsche spiked the muscled milk with benefiber the week Jordan was on slop (Jordan got really sick).  The nasty words she spews out of her mouth make me sick.

Kalia is an all around racist.  Every time I watch after dark I want to scream.  It's appalling the stuff that comes out of her mouth!

Shelly- ugh.  Total traitor.  And she waqs so worried about how she looked to her family and the public- her integrity is no longer.

I want either Adam, Jordan or Rachel (as suprising as that si) to win it.  But, I know Jordan or Rachel will leave next week.

• I honestly am so TIRED of production interfereing with the HG. I know they told Shelly some things in DR that made her go on the Save Dani campaign. Why is EVERY year that crap happens?

Yeah I read that about Porsche and how production told her she needed to stop and throw out the other. I do not understand why they did not tell Jordan what happened.

I do not have AD what all does K say?

Shelly - I wonder if we will ever really know about the fight that happened and how she got outed? I am SO tired of her pulling the honor card when all along she was so sneaky and lying and telling everyones plans and secrets. I didnt like her when she was teamed up against J/J and I certainly do not like her now.

I HATE this season!!!! But of course I will continue to watch but this season has been boring to me.

• image Bulldog_Bride:

I honestly am so TIRED of production interfereing with the HG. I know they told Shelly some things in DR that made her go on the Save Dani campaign. Why is EVERY year that crap happens?

Yeah I read that about Porsche and how production told her she needed to stop and throw out the other. I do not understand why they did not tell Jordan what happened.

I do not have AD what all does K say?

Shelly - I wonder if we will ever really know about the fight that happened and how she got outed? I am SO tired of her pulling the honor card when all along she was so sneaky and lying and telling everyones plans and secrets. I didnt like her when she was teamed up against J/J and I certainly do not like her now.

I HATE this season!!!! But of course I will continue to watch but this season has been boring to me.

Jordan got so sick too. she had bad diarreah poor thing.  I honestly truly hope that Jeff and Jordan and whoever else sues CBS for all of the production crap!

K would say that Shelly hates black people to Lawan, then be all like Im kidding.  Another time when she won HOH the 1st time, she told Dani oh Im the first black person to ever get HOH- wrong and Dani called her out on it by telling her not to pull the race card.  Then Adam was talking to Jeff about a product or something called blackies and Kalia went off on him telling him that was wrong and that he's racist- he explained to her what it was- and that yet she can call him "whitey" and it still be ok?!  She is trash to me.

I read online last night that Rachel outed Shelly in front of everyone on the couch.  I really hate Shelly she is a piece of crap.  Jordan honestly believed Shelly was with her, and thought all along Shelly was a "nice lady"

I think they need new production plain and simple.  Dani had friends in production, and Porsche is bffs with Janelle.  That is WRONG.

• Honestly...Im not watching finale unless Jordan  (maybe Rachel and Adam) are on it.

• ugh I watched that clip 2 times....Shelly pisses me off more than anything. I do not think I have had this bad of a reaction to someone on BB in a LONG time.

When J is walking back to the bedroom P looks at her is disgusts and then continues to hike her pants up about 3 times with her fat rolls hanging over.

K actually looked concerned and like she wanted to go talk to her but did not want to bc of her alliance.

I read that A/R are going up. They are going to use A as the pawn. So in theroy J could win the veto and take R off and J would be safe. I am guessing the renom would be Shelly and she would have 2 votes to go home.

PRODUCTION if you find this message make it a comp that J can win. You will lose ALOT of watchers if they go home!!!!

• I feel the same way!  I have been flustered about this all day :(

P is immature and classless.

I read that too...is P really that stupid to not see J could win veto and take down Rach?  That would be hilarious to see.  I do hope they get a luxury comp this week and Jordan wins it.

Ugh, production just sucks big time.

If you find the video of Rachel calling out Shelly, post it for me :)