Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Women of the Northern Suburbs

I just moved the Plymouth/Maple Grove area, and am looking for a new doctor. I really hated who I was seeing in St. Cloud, so I would love any reccommendations you ladies have! Thanks!

Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Lap #1 10/11 Stage 2 Endo
BFP #1 11/11 Natural MC 11/11 6 wks, 4 days
BFP #2 3/12 Stick Baby Stick!
Check out my blog Tales from a Midwestern Underachiever

Re: Women of the Northern Suburbs

• What type of doctor are you looking for?
    Anniversary
  • Whoops, should have specified! I'm looking for a primary care physician and an OBGYN if anyone has a suggestion.

Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lap #1 10/11 Stage 2 Endo
    BFP #1 11/11 Natural MC 11/11 6 wks, 4 days
    BFP #2 3/12 Stick Baby Stick!
    Check out my blog Tales from a Midwestern Underachiever
  • Dr. Pamela Dumke at Camden Physicians in Maple Grove is one of the doctors I have seen there - she is great!

I have also seen Dr. Jennifer Oberstar at Camden Physicians in MG but she is a little more blunt and less 'warm' than Dr. Dumke but still gives me confidence that she knows what she is talking about and she is actively listening to what I am telling her.

They are both family practice doctors.

• Love the following doctor:

Oakdale OB/GYN-Dr. Lisa Shakerian 

9825 Hospital Drive, Suite 205

Maple Grove, MN 55369 

763-587-7000

http://www.oakdaleobgyn.com/ 

Anniversary
  • Dr. Richard Gosen of  obstetrics, gynecology and Infertility. He's awesome super fast exam itself, but will sit and talk you thru anything and everything you have questions about.

9550 Upland Lane North
    Suite 230
    Maple Grove, Minnesota 55369

Location Hours:
    Monday through Friday: 8am - 5pm

Phone:  763-255-3400
    Fax:      763-255-3490
    photo c603d655-594e-44b6-a311-72f04e7a561b_zpscca2447c.jpg My Little Sweetheart Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I go to Oakdale OBGYN. I have seen many of the doctors but have been most happy with Chris Olson- She is a nurse practitioner. I LOVE her.
    image Our Happy Family: Hugo, Reese, and Wylie